1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tohaa in N4

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by psychoticstorm, Aug 6, 2019.

1. spears

spears Well-Known Member

It lost its fire weakness, ap is actually relevant now that tags are likely to see the table more due to crit changes and price cuts, tactical awareness, g synch and the fact we cant go above 15 troopers all play into favour of the gorgos. Unlike other factions our HI aren't reaching into baby tag territory so if you want that arm you need to go gorgos.
    Would I take it in a standard list? Probably not but i might consider it, previously even in missions like deadly dance I just ignored it as it was so bad.

2. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

Had another game this evening. Just one Taquel this time. He, uh, did pretty good. Strictly speaking he didn't make back his points, but he did endgamed most of a WhiteCo fusilier+haidao link to death, breaking my opponent's ARO back and putting him in Loss of Lieutenant.

3. RobertShepherd

There are several other TAGs with AP Spitfires, like the Shakush, that I want to take but can't quite justify over the HMG because they're my gun platform in case I get locked at long range on an open table against MSVs.

Tohaa have no such concerns. You can always advance if you need. The big girl is the best-placed TAG to leverage the lower range armament and take fights inside other main battle TAG ideal range bands.

meikyoushisui likes this.
  4. Henshini

Henshini Well-Known Member

Do you guys think that putting a mate on the Gorgos is worthwhile anymore, since it's mostly just for the Total immunity now?

5. spears

spears Well-Known Member

Depends which combination of Kaeltars you have. I think i'll probably only have two mates to go around and just choose at deployment rather than essentially assigning them when list building.

meikyoushisui and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  6. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Be evil. Give it a bug :p

7. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

I wish I could....

meikyoushisui likes this.
  8. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

I thought that the two reserves option for going first made Jan good. Being able to do this and go into marker state makes him amazing! That lack of marker state was the main thing stopping super LT isolation snipes in N3, so its gonna be fun giving that a go in the new edition

9. OrderMonkey

OrderMonkey Well-Known Member

A little off-topic maybe, but mind explaining how you managed to implement your list properly into your post?
    I know how it worked with N3-Army lists but I have no clue how it works with the new App.

10. RobertShepherd

In the web version, there's a little button same as in N3. They only recently re-added it in.

Abrilete and OrderMonkey like this.
  11. Barsik

Barsik Well-Known Member

Well...End of November has come and brought disappointment.No TRbots,No panzerfausts for 6points,no decent hackers,no docktors with +6,Tohaa even does not have super climbing...But minis still the best in game shame their destiny collect dust on my shelf☹️

12. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

You what now? Tohaa has best medics in the whole game, better chances of success than Haqq Doctors :D

ChoTimberwolf and Barsik like this.
  13. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

We're not the TR bot factions. We're not the irregular faction. We're not the hacker faction. We're not the doctor faction. We're not the climbing faction!

Tohaa got notably better, just not in these areas. When a faction gets buffs across the board, and I see a post saying nothing but disappointment, I find it a little hard to take it seriously. Surely theres something you're happy about in the changes?

Abrilete, ChoTimberwolf and Barsik like this.
  14. Barsik

Barsik Well-Known Member

I am absolutely happy that Tohaa returned.I am happy about Gorgos he does not lose AP spitfire with inactive symbeoarmor,I am happy that Taqeul can be in triad,I am happy Kriigel and 2 Reex are available in Tohaa,Makauls berserks with ava 6
    Thanks for the slap man it returned me consciousness,I just need to get gut with them and in game.
    P.S. Do not tell Igao I was whining here,she has some issues with her temper:)

15. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

I am just happy about my space cabbages.
    We are a little better than before.
    Simbiomates and beast are adorable.

That’s all, what I can say. All moments, that I was worried about, are fine)

(Added after an hours.)
    I have a question. Is there some kind of “official proxy list” for units, that have no miniature or no longer produced?

#475 Daireann, Nov 22, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  16. BlightedRaptor

As I know, there is no no official proxy list. But ITS 12 says that you must use Corvus Belli miniature and another part says that you "must clearly inform opponent of what that figure reprezents" :) I gonna use new Spec-Ops as Taqeul :)

The Holy Knight and Daireann like this.
  17. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

Ah, thank you for info! Well, that makes me happy.

18. Angry Clown

Angry Clown Well-Known Member

I would like to see more units with pherowaretactics skills with camo and suprise attack.
    would be more nice if she is a hacker profile.
    so the repeaters can mean something

El tito Zylito and melkiach like this.
  19. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

It would be very, very good!

But we have to admit that it is already rare to have 1 normal hacker in our faction, I think it would be very rare to see another hacker, and less, a hacker with good stats or camo, but ... who knows !

20. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

I think a better solution would be to remove those deployable repeaters. We are decidedly not a hacking faction and I feel that camo hackers are more for the other factions than for Tohaa

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation