1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nadhir image?

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by QueensGambit, Sep 27, 2020.

1. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

I don't think we've seen an image or dossier for the Nadhir. For those who have the book: is there an image or a fluff description of what the Nadhir looks like? Or any other fluff on them?

Gonna have to proxy or convert one, and normally I don't much care what a unit officially looks like (I use Odalisques as Mukhtars), but in this case I just have no mental image of a guy who's invisible and then appears and shoots someone with a disposable pipe bomb launcher but also you still can't see him very well. So I'm looking for inspiration :-)

2. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

No image, sadly.
    I think of them as a more advanced Farzans. Maybe with some cape / cloak for hidden deployment?

PozdRawiam / Greetings

3. QueensGambit

That's not a bad idea. Maybe just a Farzan with a panzerfaust. And perhaps a bare head instead of a helmet, to differentiate from Farzans.

4. QueensGambit

5. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Nooooo... don't give up on the helmets!

Urobros likes this.
  6. Agorapocalypse

Agorapocalypse Namurr and Nahab are girlfriends

Oof, funny enough i had a dream about a month ago where i ordered the model for the Nadhir and i still remember how it looked. Same basic hassassin body suit type and helmet, but the standout bits were larger than usual layered square pauldrons and a cloak that more resembled a royal cape that also attatched to the elbows. the model looked like a regal hassassin and played with certain design ideas in a unique and imo cool way. I can try to sketch up the pieces to give a better idea.

Urobros likes this.
  7. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

This is the Nadhir I built.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Built off a Hexa Sniper body, Farzan Head, Bashi Bazouk arms.

8. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

As per usual, building conversions to use as some unit means that we're about to see an announcement of minis for that unit.

chromedog, Pierzasty, Ariwch and 3 others like this.
  9. Olkioum

Olkioum New Member

If only you were right... We're still waiting. In the last studio update they said that Haqqislam players should be happy with the upcoming news. I hope Shujae and Nadhir will show up

10. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

I doubt they meant unfucking the new Haqq design, so the only positive thing I can imagine is the Shakush.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation