1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiki Updates

Discussion in 'Rules' started by ijw, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kumatake81

Kumatake81 Well-Known Member

Download it via htrack is maybe an option

2. Sven F.

Sven F. Dismember

Can we please get a Fireteam overview, just like the one in the old wiki?

3. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Archive Team script for Mediawikis (dumpgenerator.py), with two nitpicks. First you need Python2 (for xmlrevisions option) or get the Python3 script from the bug tracker (and no revisions because one of the libs has not been ported *sigh*). Second, if it fails, which will probably happen, as the server seems to have issues, try again until you get the full text; some of the the images will be wrong anyway because the script does not retry cut downloads in those, so you have to get them by other means.

Or contact the WikiTeam at Archive Team and see if they can do a rushed backup. Mention them the issue with images.

4. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, will look into those and see if something works.

5. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I just located a discrepancy between the English version of the wiki and the English version of the PDF rules:

the PDF rulebook in english lists four options for ARO against an Impersonation marker (pg 100), the Remember box for allowed ARO against Impersonation State is lacking the Look Out option in the wiki.

6. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

I just recently checked the Wiki's weapon chartts and got a bit confused by the fact that several functionally similar weapons were scattere in different categories (Flamethrowers, Riotstoppers and Chain "Guns").
    Thus I cobbled together a new formatted chart (whilst knowing this is a rather obsolete task thanks to the Army App :yum:) with an, in my mind, easier to access to the several weapons:
    Kategorien.png

Abydog, bladerunner_35 and Reece like this.
  7. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

They have the weirdest organizing. Maybe it's a translation thing but it can drive me nuts when I look stuff up. Especially when you look up something like Shock Combi Rifle and you got to Combi Rifle. It's not the best example but you get it.

Please! Just do:
    Combi Rifle
    Combi Rifle, AP
    Combi Rifle, Shock
    Marsksman Rifle
    Marsksman Rifle, AP
    Marsksman Rifle, Shock

wes-o-matic, Reece and Alfy like this.
  8. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Neither translation nor by functionality approach.

It seems pure alphabetical order, for groups and for contents of each group, with full name. In Spanish method is similar and you can see how preposition "de" ("of") affects the order, "de Plasma" is before MULTI.

Hmmm... there are exceptions, like Hit Mode being before Blast Mode, or T2 Boarding going just below Boarding and before Heavy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation