1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N4 Battle Report - Firefight (ITS11) - Haqqislam vs. Aleph

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by OrphanOfToast, Nov 16, 2020.

1. OrphanOfToast

OrphanOfToast Heated Bread

Waiting patiently for ITS12, Nimlothaule and I decided to play an epic battle of firefight between an Achilles-led Aleph and a Tarik-led Haqqislam force.

We are using the ITS11 classified objectives and scenario scoring, however special season rules such as limited insertion and bravery are not applied. Additionally, for panoplies the N4 booty chart is used.

Lists
    I used the last two weeks to paint up my Red Veil and Hassassin starters, while Nimlothaule brings his newly-painted Aleph force. This is a brand new matchup and the first time running these armies, so lessons are learned, models are lost, and spitfires are shot.
    [​IMG]

Haqqislam - Tarik and Friends - 298pt | 6SWC

Group One - 9 Regular | 1 Irregular

TARIK MANSURI (Lieutenant (+1 Order)) | Spitfire, Nanopulser, Grenades | 53pt, 1.5SWC

MUYIB (Tactical Awareness) | Spitfire, D-Charges | 34pt, 1.5SWC

FASID | Heavy Machine Gun, Smoke Grenade Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Shock Mines | 53pt, 1.5SWC

FIDAY | Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades | 26pt, 0SWC

LASIQ | Viral Sniper Rifle | 25pt, 1.5SWC

KHAWARIJ (Chain of Command) | Rifle, Light Shotgun, Grenades | 33pt, 0SWC

ZHAYEDAN | Breaker Combi Rifle, Light Shotgun | 25pt, 0SWC

GHULAM (Doctor +3)) | Rifle, Light Shotgun | 15pt, 0SWC

FANOUS REMOTE | Flash Pulse | 7pt, 0SWC

WARCOR | Flash Pulse | 3pt, 0SWC

Group Two - 3 Irregular

DAYLAMI (Camouflage (1 Use), Infiltration) | Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust | 6pt, 0SWC

DAYLAMI (Camouflage (1 Use), Infiltration) | Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust | 6pt, 0SWC

LIBERTO | Submachine Gun, Chain-Colt | 8pt, 0SWC

As always, feel free to check out my list analysis for further insight into my thought process for this list. It suffers from a bit from "limited models I have" syndrome, but there is a purpose for (most) of the models here.
    [​IMG]

Aleph - Vaul Achilles - 300pt, 5.5SWC

Group One - 9 Regular | 1 Irregular

ACHILLES (Lieutenant) | AP Spitfire, Nanopulser | 66pt, 2SWC

SHUKRA (Chain of Command) | Boarding Shotgun | 24pt, 0SWC

MYRMIDON | Chain Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades | 16pt, 0SWC

NAGA (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device) | Combi Rifle, Shock Mines | 30pt, 0SWC

LAMEDH REBOT | Flash Pulse | 7pt, 0SWC

LAMEDH REBOT | Flash Pulse | 7pt, 0SWC

NETROD | 4pt, 0SWC

NETROD | 4pt, 0SWC

NETROD | 4pt, 0SWC

WARCOR | Flash Pulse | 3pt, 0SWC

Group Two - 5 Regular

ATALANTA (Total Reaction) | MULTI Sniper Rifle, Tinbot: Discover (+3) | 44pt, 1.5SWC
    • PROXY MK1 (Doctor) | Combi Rifle, Nanopulser | 13pt, 0SWC
    • PROXY MK2 (Hacker, Hacking Device) | Boarding Shotgun | 25pt, 0.5WC
    • PROXY MK4 | Heavy Rocket Launcher, Submachine Gun, Nanopulser | 21pt, 1.5SWC
    MYRMIDON | Chain Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades | 16pt, 0SWC

PROBOT | Deactivator, Repeater | 8pt, 0SWC

PROBOT | Deactivator, Repeater | 8pt, 0SWC

[​IMG]
    This list is from VaulSC's most recent "Let's Build a List" series. I would highly recommend! The episode that includes this list can be seen here.

Read the full battle report here: https://diceystrategies.com/f/battle-report---n4---firefight-its11

#1 OrphanOfToast, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    Uthoroc and Nimlothautle like this.
  2. Nimlothautle

Nimlothautle Well-Known Member

First time ever playing Achilles, and it took some will power on my part to throw caution to the wind and just put him into f2f after f2f, but it was wonderful to see what BS 15 could do turn after turn. Also broke my Code One habit of leaving up lots of ARO's turn 1 and got back to the annoying chess match of everyone heads down. Thanks for posting @OrphanOfToast

OrphanOfToast likes this.
  3. Nimlothautle

Nimlothautle Well-Known Member

Also, worth mentioning that while Orphan did point out that he shouldn't have gotten hung up on the Posthuman HRL, we did forget about Tarik's Crit Immunity, considering he rolled one save and one fail that then burned through a second wound, it is entirely possible that Tarik doesn't go down that order.

OrphanOfToast likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation