1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ariadna/sectorials unit update

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by dhellfox, Nov 17, 2020.

1. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

so yeah still browsing through the update for the "OoP sectorials" update and i just had to share this gem
    upload_2020-11-17_22-38-19.png
    *ava is for CHA sectorial not vanilla
    that looks sooo much fun and decent pricetag too

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  2. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

X-Visor Dam 15 T2 Rifles? Yes, please :D

Greys lost the AP in HMG though. Caterans got way better in CC and a tiny bit cheaper. Scots got more expensive, not sure why.

McMurder got a price cut.

McKaptain likes this.
  3. dhellfox

they have ap dammage as a skill
    so at stock they are ap+t2+2d and x-visor

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  4. Nuada Airgetlam

Loups and Moblots getting a CC bonus to 15/16 and a price hike because of that is bullshit though. What are we, Yu Jing the CC tax faction now? :|

MATRAKA14 likes this.
  5. Duringhzar

Duringhzar Active Member

And Moblots win BTS 3... not bad

as for the mormaer... as for the mormaer... I have the feeling that I remain tenacious and... I have the feeling that I remain tenacious and... it's still expensive, which if I dislike anything else is that they took the ap from the Grey hmg, I prefer HMG AP than HMG damage 16. it's still expensive, which if I dislike anything else is that they took the ap from the Grey hmg, I prefer HMG AP than HMG damage 16. But as far as the Mormaer is concerned... But as far as the Mormaer is concerned... have an AP+ T2 Rifle damage 15 viewfinder x NCO... And/or an HMG AP damage 17 is something... that puts goose bumps on me, plus with immunity the critic gives it a subtle extra survival point, plus they've given him a heavy gun

wuji likes this.
  6. R3n3

R3n3 New Member

No AP HMGs left in CHA.. only ranged AP options left are Scots Guard (haven't seen other options to be honest)

7. Commoner1

Commoner1 Well-Known Member

Mormaer has BS Attack (AP)

AdmiralJCJF, wuji and R3n3 like this.
  8. dhellfox

again mormaers have ap as a skill so their hmg is still an ap hmg, (unless im reading your post wrong)

R3n3 likes this.
  9. R3n3

R3n3 New Member

Thank you!

And wulvers got AP Spitfire

I'm a happy Scot right now

Duringhzar likes this.
  10. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

All of the Mormaers ranged weapons are AP, and the got crit immunity too

Even that Dam 15, AP, chain colt is pretty nasty

And a Dam 17 AP HMG is hyper leathal. Pretty much every tag will buckle after a few active bursts of that.

#10 Kreslack, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    Stiopa, loco-la-cabra and R3n3 like this.
  11. Nuada Airgetlam

The changes and upgrades are nice for the most part, but I don't really see anything that screams "N4!" about these adjustments.

Stiopa likes this.
  12. hortanium

hortanium Major Thomas Williams, USAriadna Marine Corps

Moblots almost universally got AP rifles, BS shock skill and apparently BTS 3. Pretty good exchange for the points in my opinion.

Can’t speak to the Loups though.

13. Delta57Dash

Delta57Dash Well-Known Member

Honestly the biggest “N4!” change to MRRF was the one we knew was coming: Duroc and Margot getting Parachutist (Dep. Zone).

14. Jukebox3113

Jukebox3113 Highlander

How bout the Moblot engineer being able to Duo with the Anaconda!! Thats awesome!

15. dhellfox

scarface would like to know you location XD

16. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

In vanilla, I'm more interested in the new low budget camo than in the high priced new toy :
    Volunteers => 13 points, LGL, limited camo/infiltration (AVA 2)
    Rokot => 12 points, LSG, limited camo/infiltration (AVA 3)
    Rokot => 10 points, grenade, limited camo/infiltration (AVA 3)
    Metro => 12 points, panzerfaust, limited camo/infiltration (AVA 2)

Old limited infiltration profile going standard infiltration is a real boon

These provide cheap order to a vanilla list while flooding the board with camo (remember : no sniffer anymore) and giving you good tactical option (template, speculative weapon, AP+EXP shot...)

One example :

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9
    SPETSNAZ (Surprise Attack [-3], Camouflage, Mimetism [-3], Decoy [1]) Heavy Machine Gun / Pistol, AP CC Weapon. (1.5 | 38)
    TANKHUNTER AP Heavy Machine Gun, AP Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 38)
    S.A.S. (Forward Observer) Chain Rifle, Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse, D-Charges / Pistol, AP + Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 21)
    S.A.S. (Forward Observer) Chain Rifle, Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse, D-Charges / Pistol, AP + Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 21)
    CHASSEUR (Minelayer) Rifle, Light Flamethrower, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 20)
    CHASSEUR (Minelayer) Rifle, Light Flamethrower, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 20)
    ROKOT (Infiltration, Camouflage [1 Use]) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    ROKOT (Infiltration, Camouflage [1 Use]) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5
    ZENIT-7 (Forward Observer) AP Sniper Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 33)
    VASSILY (Lieutenant, Forward Observer) T2 Marksman Rifle, Akrylat-Kanone, D-Charges / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 36)
    VOLUNTEER (Camouflage [1 Use], Infiltration]) Light Shotgun, Grenade Launcher / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 13)
    MÉTRO (Camouflage [1 Use], Infiltration]) Rifle, Panzerfaust / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    MÉTRO (Camouflage [1 Use], Infiltration]) Rifle, Panzerfaust / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

#16 Arkhos94, Nov 18, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    McKaptain likes this.
  17. Tongfa

Tongfa ULTRA INSTINCT UKR

Any fluff/headcanon reasons why the Volkolak Shock Troopers who have Total Immunity armor developed by the best and brightest Ariadnan minds only have NWI, while the Wulver Grenadiers who run into battle with like 0 armor, have a flat 2 wounds?

Not a gameplay gripe, Total Immunity NWI is definetely more efficient; but just think it's weird from a narrative perspective that a Wulver in top-tier class 5 armor can only take two hits before dying, while a wulver in his underwear, can take two hits, go unconscious, get healed, then pop up for me.

Maybe the Volkolak Wulvers are like the more reasonable ones (since they don't have Frenzy), so they don't really have that raw berserker mentality or vitality of their Grenadier comrades (who have the natural 2 wounds).

18. Tongfa

Tongfa ULTRA INSTINCT UKR

With no sniffer bots anymore, this archetype of list is entering a renaissance period.

19. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

Volkolak are Dog Warriors not Wulvers. The Volkolak Program does some genetic modification that makes them more in control of themselves, but they don't transform anymore.

So although they don't have the raw resilience and strength of their dog warrior forms. They are still ferociously stong and tough compared to regular humans, but now can undertake more disciplined training and become proper Ariadnan super soldiers.

20. dah0rst

dah0rst New Member

New standard infiltration is old inferior infiltration (so they still have a PH-3 roll).

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation