1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

StarCo lists

Discussion in 'StarCo' started by Leomaris, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Leomaris

Leomaris Needs more Feuerbach

Hi I played StarCo recently and really enjoyed the experience. What are some lists that people have been playing with the sectorial that you have found pretty interesting? Anaconda seems great. Also Alguacil links, or rriot Grrl links?

2. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

upload_2020-11-4_10-58-39.png
    I used this list for Supremacy vs. Haqqislam. Technically I played an Alguacil Link here but, honestly, If I had the points left I'd put another Brigada in that Fireteam or maybe even Emily (although I lost every game where Emily was part of a Core Link in N3).
    upload_2020-11-4_11-1-29.png
    This for Aquisition vs. O-12. So far with the dumbed down hacking it's kind of safe to put a hacker in a fireteam which frees 9 Points up compared to the usual Avicenna

#2 Tristan228, Nov 4, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  3. Catspaw

Catspaw Well-Known Member

I really like StarCo for limited insertion - I think Anaconda is great, and also the Mobile Brigada core with a bunch of wildcards in there for good measure. The Irman can link up with the Anaconda and acts as the engineer for that duo, but if you really want another regular order smoke chucker instead, you can sub a Jaguar in very easily, with minimal changes to the rest of the list.
    starco.png

Guardian likes this.
  4. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

I am currently playing my first N4 game 200pts/4 SWC against OSS on TTS:

StarCo Marker Spam:
    Bandit FO
    Bandit FO
    Hardcases Rifle
    Raoul Spector Boarding Shotgun
    Al'Hawwa Minelayer
    Riot Grrl Spitfire
    Jaguar Panzerfaust
    Alguaciles Lieutenant
    Alguaciles Paramedic
    Uhahu Hacker

against

OSS:
    Asura Spitfire
    Yadu MultiRifle
    Yadu MultiRifle
    Dakini Sniper
    Zayin TR REM
    Post Human Hacker
    This is not ITS legal and the Post Human might be exchanged for another Profile.

5. Guardian

Guardian Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Is it just me, or is this the full cast of Outrage manga? Proxying using Nakadi as Massacre.

Catspaw likes this.
  6. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

Using Domovoi as Wolfgang A. is a great idea! I think I will steal this idea! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7. Catspaw

I use Domovoi as the Irmandinho and don't forget Beba Rodriguez as the Anaconda operator!

#7 Catspaw, Nov 5, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    Willen likes this.
  8. Guardian

Warcor

Exactly!

9. Guardian

Warcor

Was thinking more as Irmandinho, but that is actually a great idea!

10. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

I’m really loving built-in Haris in N4. For both StarCo and Bakunin, lists with Grrls and Wildcards who can for a full link -and- a Haris including Grrls (or a solo ML ARO piece) in each have been really nice.

Especially for all-comers situations like ITS, being able to recompose the links for offense or defense has been helpful. Not having to have a Haris-unlocking troops choice is awesome!

MSV1 is extra-great in N4.

Brigada are good too now, but Grrls are better pound for pound IMO. Being able to bring Avicenna with in StarCo is the clincher for me, though Daks are nice and cheap. A doctor in either link is a must-have.

Wildcard hackers in either HI link with Tinbot -6 are totally survivable despite KHDs becoming OTT vs other hackers and HDs becoming much less flexible. Uhahu rocks. With an HD+ in the link there’s less reason for Massacre for his grenades, though the CC boost is nice.

11. Catspaw

My only issue with the Riot Grrl haris is that it actually limits you from taking the Brawler haris. Raoul Spector + MSV 2 Brawler + XXX is a great skeleton for smoke ZOC shenanigans. I also think Avicenna is better outside of a link team (out of harms way) and with a zondbot, because she's so good at keeping your units alive.

12. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

I usually find Avicenna being already there with your point-team (for no extra orders) and a Dak standing with your cheerleaders is worth more than having Avicenna elsewhere x2 (servant bot) and having to spend the orders to move them up.

But that really depends on what the rest of your list is doing.

inane.imp and Tourniquet like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation