1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do we do with impetuous when in the enemy DZ?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Stampysaur, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Stampysaur

Stampysaur Wallace is my LT

Yea I understand. Not trying to argue this, more trying to figure out how people are playing it before a clarification comes out.

I definitely do not think it is intended.

2. Catspaw

Catspaw Well-Known Member

The other thing is... let's say I declare my move in an attempt to reach B2B contact with an enemy model, but because I can't pre-measure I end up falling short. Do I still move? What if the closest enemy model is towards my own DZ?

3. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

The "no doubling back" clause is only for heading to the enemy DZ. You will enter silly contact with the closest enemy trooper, no matter which direction. As for what happens if you can't? Then you head towards the enemy DZ. Remember, you can't premeasure before declaring Move, but you can premeasure before declaring WHERE you move.

toadchild and Stampysaur like this.
  4. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

Nonono, Patroclus is a manly man’s man. He’s the Princess. Achilles would be the knight in shiny armor.

@Hecaton Infinity is not a shady dressing room of a gay bar. It’s more like chess, it has room for more than one Queen - although, if the first were true the avatar would be more akin to a boar in a pink tutu.

5. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Well, in the myths Achilles was such a pretty boy that he was able to crossdress very convincingly, to the point where he couldn't be found out.

6. pseudonymmster

After you declare move, you measure and see where you can go before determining direction/path (this is a change from N3). So you would check if you could get into B2B, and if not, then you go to deployment zone.

7. Axelius

Axelius Not a Rogue AI

Achilles is the knight in shiny armour, Patroclus is the king. The Princess does not even enter the equation.

8. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

Yea, but Aleph threw the myths out the window, when she came across the Brad Pitt version.

9. Stampysaur

Stampysaur Wallace is my LT

I
    hadn’t thought about this problem from that angle. I forgot you had to declare before measuring which way to go.

so in the enemy DZ I would declare move, fail all checks, then shoot/dodge probably.

10. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

This is why we must also defenestrate ALEPH.

regelridderen likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation