1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorting units

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Iver, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Iver

Iver Human Plus

Hello all,

On the phone army app, when browsing your whole army, all the profiles are nicely sorted into unit types starting with LI then MI and so on. The PC app doesn't do that and is a bit more of a mess to look through.

Is there a way of sorting all units the way they're shown on the phone? In options there is a sort option but it doesn't seem to do all that much.

toadchild likes this.
  2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Open options on the right, click the bar called "Unit Sorting" to gain access to unit sorting. Drag-and-drop idARMY to the bottom. Should now be orderly sorted.

(Note: if you can't drag-and-drop you may need to fiddle a bit with your browser settings. I can't on my work computer, and there's likely a policy regarding javascript that's preventing me from doing it)

bkromray and Iver like this.
  3. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

It would be great if the default unit sorting on the web version were the same as the apps.

elTzimmy likes this.
  4. elTzimmy

elTzimmy Active Member

I'd like to ask if sorting by stats (WIP, BS, CC, etc) and name search is in there and I just can't find it, or if it's simply not part of the filters.

If it doesn't exist, can we please get it? As someone who doesn't know all the units by heart, it's hella annoying to have to individually look for units, just to check their stats.

Olkioum and Ashtaroth like this.
  5. rgeiler

rgeiler Member

It would also be great if you sort by name--it either sorts by the display name or the display name reflects the 'actual' name. It's very frustrating for new players to look for "Knights of the Holy Sepulchre"....yet it shows up alphabetical in the Es because it's actually the "Equestrian Order of Knights of the Holy Sepulchre"....yet the display name on the left states Knights of the Holy Sepulchre.

Just needs to be consistent. Most new players learn one item the unit has then filters because the order is so badly organized.

Olkioum and Daniel Darko like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation