1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Armoury Starmada advice

Discussion in 'O-12' started by jimmythegoat, Oct 20, 2020.

1. jimmythegoat

jimmythegoat New Member

New player playing Armoury as starmada tomorrow night. Have a list built but no clue if it's any good or my ideas are going to work.

The list:
    arm.PNG
    g+oAB0FybW91cnmBLAIBCQGF+QEDAAKGAAEDAAOFpwECAASFpwEEAAWF5wECAAYbAQEAB4X8AQUACIXtAQIACYW7AQEAAgUBhfsBAwAChfsBAwADhfsBAQAEhbUBBAAFhbUBBAA=

The idea:

Kappa core link, basically Swiss army knife with all range bands covered and has jammer, b3 adhesive, hmg and some template weapons.

Bronze and knight duo, they will be storming the Armoury. And will hopefully be able to hold it by dropping into suppression at the end of active turn.

Nyoka Haris, mostly aro pieces

Rest cheerleaders

Any feedback will be welcome or if I need to scratch this and go with something else please just point me in the right direction

#1 jimmythegoat, Oct 20, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  2. natetehaggresar

natetehaggresar Senior Backlogged Painter Manager

Hey, that list looks workable.

There are a few things you might want to consider.

1. Cho is a pretty obvious LT in that list. The only other plausible LT is the knight who's fairly exposed. All the link members can't be an LT due to loud outs. It's fairly obvious that the S2 model that's not in a link is Cho. (The varangians all get impetuous orders so they can't be Cho) It may be a big deal to you, it may not. Typically it's best when you have a plan to decieve with a holo projector have you given any consideration to your ruse?
    2. Your A team is pretty vulnerable to hacking. A deployable repeater set outside the room could make you pretty miserable. You might want to consider a killer hacker.

3. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Would suggest disgusing both Cho and the Tian Gao as smg Bluecoats, since they can be the LT, and have Cho standing near the core team, posing as a "spare body" for the fireteam.

For armoury missions it seems totally fine and well suited - those two 360v HIs in the room should hold it fairly well, and if you can cover most of the doors with your two ARO squads, that'll help too. Just, yeah, watch out for hackers.... I'd actually consider the KHD Santiago with Tinbot and the Bronze with RF, if the points work.

LucaGirolami likes this.
  4. LucaGirolami

LucaGirolami Well-Known Member

That fireteam works wonderfully. I had a game last night and they managed to secure a win.

Leviathan likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation