1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAG Costs

Discussion in 'Rules' started by EpicDiceFail, Oct 14, 2020.

1. EpicDiceFail

EpicDiceFail Patron Saint of Horrible Dice

So I’ve been away from Infinity for almost two years and now, and man I’ve got to say some things have changed in this game. For starters, points. Especially for TAGs, seems like most have gone DOWN in points? Would I be correct in this assessment?

Sorry, been living under a rock.

2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

yes - by around ~20 points each from last edition.

Alot of people felt they were overcosted and underpowered last edition so they've gotten some buffs for N4 (mainly +1 Damage and Tactical Awareness) among a handful of other profile specific things.

THEGRAAK and EpicDiceFail like this.
  3. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Broadly, N4 has reduced the cost of TAGs and HI. Other unit categories were not universally impacted.

EpicDiceFail likes this.
  4. EpicDiceFail

EpicDiceFail Patron Saint of Horrible Dice

Thanks for the heads up gents. Haven’t done a deep dive into points yet, but after looking at Army App today (been 6 months at least), I was seeing some definite changes in the TAGs.

MikeTheScrivener likes this.
  5. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

And just to make sure you’re looking in the right place the N4 army url has changed. The N3 army is still up for comparison purposes, but has been superseded by the new one.

6. Armihaul

Armihaul Well-Known Member

most TAGs and HI have gone down, got better, or both (not all of them, but most). A few got a sidegrade change or even a nerf, but in overall, they got down. The more they costed before, the more discount they got (the biggest discount is for the avatar for example)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation