1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RasPuto's N4 adventures

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by RasPuto, Oct 7, 2020.

1. RasPuto

RasPuto Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard guys!

I'll use this post to discuss this new edition and write my battle reports using DBS.

Cheers!

2. RasPuto

RasPuto Well-Known Member

First game ever using DBS, I faced OSS into Supplies from N4 Rulebook.

My list:

upload_2020-10-12_9-33-3.png

His one was something like this:

upload_2020-10-12_9-44-56.png

Won the roll, so I decided to go first. My opponent deployed on the side where it was easier to take the boxes and protect them at the same time. 1 CMD token down, my Reseve models were Bulletter and Peacemaker. He Reserved (thanks to Strategos) Proxies and Shukra. 1 CMD token down, 2 less orders in the FT group.

I went for the soft mode, not killing his Shukra on my first turn (bad mistake, I'm gonna pay for this). Druze HMG killed his Sniper and my LGL SpecFired on his FT, putting the Yudbot and 3 Dakini in Unconscious state. Bulleteer destroyed a mine, then I called it a turn.

His turn was at first repairing the FT members and then Dart hunted my Druze LGL down. His Naga FO took the first box.

On my second turn, I faced all of his camo markers. Druze HMG shot down Naga Minelayer and Naga FO, Wolfgang killed Dart and Peacemaker the last Naga. My Hunza took a box and brought it deeply into my side.

He killed Wolfgang and the Peacemaker, then rearranged his stuff around.

On my third turn, I failed to kill his Proxy FO and Flashbot. After taking the second box, I moved the core into a mine ZoC (didn't realise I was that near) and I lost the carrier (Valerya). Bulletter was put in SF, guarding the last two boxes.

Using his Flashbot, he stunned two of my core members, so they weren't able to do any AROs. His Dakini HMG with Assisted Fire on it killed my Bulletteer, and then his Proxy Engineer moved to the box. This was a brilliant idea!
    2-2

DRAW!

I misplayed some situations: Peacemaker was my reserve, so I could have deployed the Auxbot on the roof, blocking the eventual path of a camo (that's what happened with Dart); I entered the mine ZoC with the core while I could have moved it up a roof and be way safer; and went too easy on him not killing his Shukra. I paid for that, but nonetheless the game was fair and fun.

Take care and good luck with your saving rolls in real life:Q:

RasPuto

#2 RasPuto, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation