1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notable big changes

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by QueensGambit, Sep 25, 2020.

1. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Yeah, they do, so if you want to jump on people for whining, you'll find plenty of genuinely whiny posts to reply to. There's no need to go after posts that aren't the least bit whiny.

2. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

infinity forums are actually pretty good natured compared to others I’ve been on. And, in general, 4th just released. Future releases are coming. And yes, not all profiles and sectorials got what we wanted, but overall the changes were quite positive. In the future, I expect larger changes to unplayed profiles and sectorials once the data supports these complaints.

Papa Bey likes this.
  3. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

If you're thinking about Zuleyka, she can even have B3 Breaker in CC, if I understand the rules of +2 B correctly ;) Something very interesting against TAGs for example.
    Definitely she's a beast now. I'll try her next Sunday in a 200pts ITS tournament, our first using N4 rules.

And if Zamira had the Panzerfaust she'll be definitely more interesting. Now the E/M Weapon is interesting, but her sister seems much better.

But the truth is - I need my Kasym. He has to be back, he was the best of the best, my most used character in Haqqislam, a staple of my army, a symbol of beautiful mix of tactic and frenzy... :|

PozdRawiam / Greetings

xagroth and emperorsaistone like this.
  4. Agorapocalypse

Agorapocalypse Namurr and Nahab are girlfriends

Man im gonna miss Kasym "Big D***". The tales of his panzerfaust shots are legendary, and when he hopped off the bike and started swinging, well it was the stuff PanO has nightmares about.

5. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

I have a lot of hope for the return of Kasym, because his model wasnt in the discontinued list and its still available at CB. So whatever the heck the reason is, to not have a profile for him right now, I am convinced he is not gone for good.

6. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Wasn't it up thread in which the story segment said the twins killed him?

7. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

Remember, LFT and HFT both have Intuitive Attack - Shotguns don't.

Xeurian and Cadwallon like this.
  8. Agorapocalypse

Agorapocalypse Namurr and Nahab are girlfriends

But the story did clarify his cube was mysteriously missing. Maybe they have plans for Gabqar coming up so they are redoing his stuff but his model will still be viable.

Sojourne likes this.
  9. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

You do, but I feel like throwing her against a TAG is not worth it. She will paste the floor with low CC clowns, and EXP helps more in that situation, especially against multi wound.

In magical english christmasland if she gets smoke next to a Hollow Men Core she will explode them to shreds with the EXP.

10. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Not that I'm complaining, but I don't want to get all invested and then have the rug yanked...

Are Janissary supposed to be BTS 6 now?

11. sololobo

If that is the case and that is a legitimate concern due to N4s recent release and sectorials still under lock and key till November I would tell you to wait.

For example, I was all in on Ramah. Now, they, IMO, are unplayable. And, I owned and built all models released for them. F me.

However, if you have played a few table top games most persons select the army that looks cool. Problem is they all look so good and they all can perform well with some variations.

For example, I’m now all in on Assassins. But, I own all of Haqq, so it was easy for me. I’m curious to see what QK will bring. I hope this helped.

12. Fenrir

Fenrir Well-Known Member

You select the best sectorial, it seems that hassassin is far away from ramah and vanilla right now.

Playing ramah feels week to me, just some fanous to ARO, ghulam or horlak maybe zayedan snipers, these last two are expensive core. Zero midfield control tuareg can't handle it because it's expensive in a sectorial that cost more than before right now, besides the inexistence a good killer, no hmg/spitfre with visor or mimetism, feels like winter without coat. And the top of all are the nerfed kawarij, , costs more than HI and the superjump its pretty bad right now, and not to mention the Fatality lvl 2 that go away.

13. sololobo

100%. Objectively, RTF is unplayable at this time. And, the models you listed are the only two lists I was able to build i.e. 12 F.Pulse Rave Party and Sniper Saturation - crazy.

14. Fenrir

Fenrir Well-Known Member

when qapu khalqi comes out, if jenizars are still insite theres no point to play ramah.

I think the point to play ramah right now is the core/haris of jenizars because the zayedans are better but still expensive models, comparing to jenizars, kawarij are unplayable right now just for fun but not competitive 38 points for mk12, 1 wound really... i go play hmg jenizar for 41, there's more al fasid is just for the shelving to se how pretty is the model, maggy just expensive model why all tags get buff and points discounts but maggy just buff but cost more points... don't know it yet.

Thinking objectively ramah seems one the worst sectorials in game, obviously you can win games with them but you always feel like you are in inferiority. So many thinks must to be changed to face to face factions like EC, yu jing, nomads, pano, we play on a different league. Haqqislam vanilla it's better right now and we aren't in a good position.

So when qapu comes out, if jenizars are still insite just forget ramah is a bottomless pit.

I'm gonna play them because I like the models but, never going on a tournament with them.

15. LoganGarnett

LoganGarnett Well-Known Member

Guess that's when I take my leave from Haqq forums.. perhaps local meta plays a big role, or we just see things differently, but I enjoy every part of Ramah (except for Mukhtars.. for reasons), especially Khawarijs, Nahabs, Hakims and new & improved Maggie.

I'm having so much fun playing and building RTF and so far have quite a good ratio of success.. And then I go to this "chillest, most wholesome" forum and see that most think that the stuff I play sucks, got nerfed (where are those nerfs, I only saw buffs.. forget the stupid jump-fall interaction, adapt ffs) and is a literal unplayable mess. It's like reading through Invincible Army discussions all over again, where they got plenty of cool and unique stuff but it was deemed unplayable.

Good grief.. used to be so chill here.

Ariwch, Brokenwolf, Aldo and 3 others like this.
  16. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

It's just like two dudes. They just keep posting the same thing over and over so it looks like a high volume of complaining. The rest of us seem to be pretty happy.

17. vorthain

vorthain Veteran Novice

I am also excited for a lot of the changes and I champing at the bit to try them. I'm also not playing in a very competitive environment either, so my experience might differ from tournament-optimized folks.

18. Governator

Governator New Member

Hey all,

Does anyone know if the individual Nasmat profile is intended to be Peripheral: Synchronized instead of Peripheral: Servant now? Seems odd...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

#138 Governator, Oct 14, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  19. Sojourne

Sojourne Irregular

I for one, love how Zhayadens actually became viable in RTF. Wasn’t that one of our top wishes for N4? That linked HMG is really no slouch. Sure if you want it hyper optimised on top of the innate marksmanship then you would want mimetism on it instead of a “useless” skill such as regen, but then again why not just play OSS at that point if all you want is the best linked shooter in game.

It’s natural to theorycraft and weigh goodies just received in a straight up on-paper comparison against what other factions received, but as usual with all things Haqq, it’s never that easy.

Haqq will never have a unit that is arguably the “best” in a straight up fight. Even when Tarik had Fat2, Sheshkin was a better straight up shooter on paper with her fancy nanoscreen and better BS.Tarik’s strength was more of his manoeuvrability with super jump, which is really harder to quantify since it depends on how he’s actually used, rather than just theory craft. Jumping and shooting is usually a bad idea and tends to be more of a last resort kind of play. Jumping *to get somewhere to outflank the enemy*, now that’s a better use for Tarik’s super-jump. And the changes to super-jump don’t really affect the latter.

Rather than comparing straight up shooty shooty, RTF’s strength is its versatility, the ability to really plug-and-play and adapt your links according to the mission and how things are actually unfolding on the table. Again, this is really hard to quantify on paper.

Except the Al Fasid, the 53 pt version is still our beloved green dustbin hah. Never change mr Al Fasid, even if you initially were left behind as the only 2W model without shock immunity :D

20. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

How is that "objectively"?

[​IMG]

And this makes it a subjective claim.

I personally don't see the RTF as being unplayable in N4. Sure, they didn't got such visible upgrades as Hassassins did - but that's because Hassassins were essentially an HS(N2)-era army with some little N3 updates, while RTF are a late N3 army.

However, if you say you can not play RTF anymore, because they are too weak for you, I can absolutely accept that for a fact. In such a case, I'd advise you find yourself a different army to play, one that is strong enough for you.

Ariwch, vorthain, HardDisk and 4 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation