1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kugat conversions

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by jake richmond, Oct 3, 2020.

1. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Sadly the only modern Morat bits I have left over are a from the Vanguard ML I used to make a Rodok ML before that model was released.

2. jake richmond

jake richmond Well-Known Member

I don't suppose that includes the vanguard right arm?

The only bits I have left are a few random arms from the original Yaogats, and they're so damn small.

3. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Yeah, I have the Vanguard ML right arm with the splayed fingers. At first glance I mistook it for hacker-hand syndrome.

I went through a number of Yaogat BSG arms for conversions for Rasyat, Zerat, Kurgat, etc. I’m still using the old Yaogats and in N4 I might finally want to use a shotgun on one and I don’t have any left!

4. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

Totally legit search. I just mention an alternative in case the first option fail and/or for future needs.

5. jake richmond

jake richmond Well-Known Member

I appreciate that. I actually just ordered some stuff for my Druze from them a few weeks ago. I should have thought to get some Morats too.

Koin-Koin likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation