1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Industrial Zone Table

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Dragonclaw, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Well-Known Member

I proudly present you my new industrial themed Infinty table :blush::
    IMG_20200928_174357.jpg
    The terrain is from Wildland Terrain and the matt is from Deepcut Studios.

IMG_20200928_174409.jpg
    To get a nice contrast to the sober gray a added red lights and some yellow accents. There were so many lights, so many! :weary:

IMG_20200928_174418.jpg
    I've some mixed feelings about this one. the final pice looks great but I had to do some cutting on the stairs to fit them in. Everything else fitted well together (with enough clearance to paint everything befor assembly). So this was weird.

IMG_20200928_174436.jpg

IMG_20200928_174451.jpg
    It's hard to see, but I added extra walls inside the tunnel. So you can place Minis inside them, without the need to shake them out afterwards. The hight is just 5cm, so only very small models will fit in, anyway. There are doors you can slide in from above, too.

Biomckill, Usashi, Ben Kenobi and 9 others like this.
  2. Awesome scenery.

I can't decide which detail I like best

3. Berjiz

Berjiz Well-Known Member

Such a cool table, very interesting layout.

4. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Great table, and I assume you can place a square of wood on top to use it as a regular table!

I'd add some scatter terrain, however, since there are a lot of long lines, and zero cover on the very accesible top of buildings

5. Iver

Iver Human Plus

Yeah, it looks like an amazing base to build on with small sightline-breakers and have a different configuration every game. It's a table to be envious of.

6. Dragonclaw

The table itself is from the Hüne Kickstarter. I comes with three plates to cover the lower "cellar". I even have some additional rails with intergrated snack bowls. It is not deep enough to "save" a tabletop game like infinty inside but its great for boardgames. Especially during long boardgame scessions when you want to bring something to eat to the table. You do not need a second table or move the game.
    IMG_20191106_194459.jpg

I already have some containers, crates and haulers from MAS. The next additions will be some power generators and small buildings as bigger LoS blocker: IMG_20201008_212232.jpg

7. Redfaint

Redfaint Well-Known Member

wow really like it

8. Dragonclaw

Here are some picturesof my table with scatter terrain before yesterday's game:
    IMG_20201011_143437[1].jpg
    IMG_20201011_143447[1].jpg
    We didn't crammed everything i have on the table but it offered alredy a good amont of cover. Indeed it was pretty hard to draw LOF to anything on ground level.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation