1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your feelings about Cosmoscot?

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Commoner1, Sep 28, 2020.

1. saint

saint Charming, but irrational

There is a lot of mention of hardcore isolationists AriaDNA who want to try and kick everyone off, a minority but certainly someone who can ratchet problems on Dawn, and the Dog-nation group isn't too happy with the implants that the Volkolak get; so definitely some options for tension, plus the damned offworlders, no native to Dawn is happy about that. I like the idea of Ariadan homogenizing a little more, the national characters of each force could be kept somewhat in the naming convention as the Stavka taps leaders of the old national forces to lead a the new federal one, and they in turn chose veterans to lead and train all the new recruits. I'd sign on for that, but mostly i just want the playstyle of FRRM back in a modern form, i love it so much.

2. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

National identity is also something that the Stavka and whatever state broadcast media there is on Dawn would keep just under the surface. For example, Andy Murray was always British when he was in a tournament, and Scottish when he was knocked out. Chris Hoy was British because he went very fast on a bike. Jackie Stewart, British because he was a very good formula 1 driver. David Coulthard? Scottish.

In Infinity terms, Van Zant is Ariadnan when he's executing the perfect flanking manoeuvre to drop a TAG or the enemy LT, and USAriadnan when he's having chunks of shrapnel pulled out of his subcutaneous tissue after a botch. Duroc is Ariadnan on the battlefield, but Merovingian when he's being arrested outside a bar in Novy Bangkok because someone looked at Margot the wrong way...

Vandal, Foxep, Stiopa and 3 others like this.
  3. iyaerP

iyaerP Well-Known Member

Nah, fuck that. I play USAR to play idealized Space America.

Homogenizing under Neo-Russians is a bit too close to the evil shit what's actually happening in reality.

Savnock and cazboab like this.
  4. RasPuto

RasPuto Well-Known Member

Jesus, I love these BG small parts. MOREEEEE

cazboab and Nuada Airgetlam like this.
  5. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

USAriadna is anything but idealized if you read the fluff. Free Dog Nation by the way.

6. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Idealized in their own vision, while being up to their necks in shitty business. I won't bring up real life examples, but it does sound realistic.

Savnock, Tongfa and colbrook like this.
  7. AmPm

AmPm Well-Known Member

Damned Space Russians. Get rid of 'em I say!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation