1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deployment - Motorcycle pilot going prone?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Mr.Camo, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Mr.Camo

Mr.Camo Member

Hi,

As far as I remember in N3 it was legal to deploy Motorcycle pilot in base to base to the Motorcycle token during the Deployment phase. That way it was possible to make model go prone.

Is it still legal in N4, since I don't see a reminder in the rules how to deploy pilot using his un-mounted Unit Profile?

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I do not believe it was ever allowed to deploy such in N3, and there is no way to do it in N4, either - unless it is an AI Motorcycle.
    (Units are deployed using their first profile unless specified you may deploy otherwise)

3. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

What Mahtamori said. There was no rule in N3 to let you deploy Dismounted.

colbrook and WarHound like this.
  4. WarHound

WarHound Well-Known Member

As far as I can tell in the N4 rulebook, standard motorcycle cannot be deployed dismounted, but the AI motorcycle explicitly says you can.

#4 WarHound, Oct 5, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation