1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSA: Umbra now have shock immunity

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Death, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Death

Death Well-Known Member

You read that right. All of the Umbra now have shock immunity. No more fearing instant death from a damn mine. Between this and the reduced cost of TAGs, Onyx is looking pretty good for N4.

2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

As a hater, I would rather everyone else lost shock immunity than our boys gain it.

3. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

Pff, hater... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

I agree in an especially hateful fashion.

I do find it frustrating that CB would make such a big deal about getting rid of nested skills, and then go about nesting Shock Immunity with NWI.

Hecaton, Delta57Dash, Aldo and 2 others like this.
  5. Sergei Simonov

Sergei Simonov Well-Known Member

With the proliferation of shock NWI might as well not exist without SI. Shock is cheap and exists to prevent medics from doing their thing, it shouldn't be an undercosted DA, so I am very happy with the proliferation of SI.

Onyx finally has somewhat survivable LTs, which was one of my biggest gripes in the initial reveal last week. Since then Onyx has gotten enough minor tweaks to be a very narrow but very playable sectorial. I like it.

6. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Shock is only a problem because they decided to hand it out like candy, and attach it to the most optimized weapons in the game for free. If they exercised even the slightest bit of restraint in designing their budget weapons, we wouldn't have this problem in the first place.=

7. Disko King

Disko King Well-Known Member

Lets give everyone SMG which is kinda better rifle since it shock/ap and it's cheaper...you loose a bit range, but gain bonus within 8, and if you go supression you don't care about range... Problem?!

Then now it's let's start handing people NWI and shock immunity since it's cheaper than 2W... while more or less almost always the same unless you have medic next to guy.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation