1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New nomad unit in N4 ?

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by PurpleSquid, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Ghost87

Ghost87 Well-Known Member

No hate but I don't get it how it is possible that every time new releases of this army app are full of easy-to-spot errors. Especially after months of preparation and even employing warcors and other externals from the community for proof-reading. I can live with it and it is not a big deal but it leaves a slight aftertaste of unprofessionalism.

Willen, Tristan228, AmPm and 2 others like this.
  2. Armihaul

Armihaul Well-Known Member

this was one of the first things I looked for...so sad, but expected to some degree. Well, they got a big difference: grenzers lost core options (they don't need it anyway now, and wil not be used)

Actually it seems there are not so much errors in the end. It looks stable to me, and the database is easy to fix. Having a lot of database mistakes is to be expected, a few testers cannot check everything, specially after checking, and checking, and checking a lot of profiles

3. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

It might "look stable", but jesus is that interface hideous. Do they expect everyone to run it on Mobile or with multiple screens or something?

Spitfire_TheCat likes this.
  4. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

[​IMG]
    They think better
    they lieutenant better
    but most importantly,

they fight better.
    (some sort of error I guess :P)

5. Hachiman Taro

Hachiman Taro Inverted gadfly

I think it's deilberate (and somewhat offsets the change from electric pulse)

Also you missed 'they hack better' which I think is the most betterest one :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation