1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for some guide

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Ariadna1188, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Ariadna1188

Ariadna1188 New Member

I just decided to start playing infinity. I go with Ariadna with USAriadna as my starter. I have got USAriadna Army Pack and one Marauders box. Here are my questions

1. Shall I spam Grunts boxes? I mean since they are so cheap in-game

2. Can anyone tell me why Minutemen are so bad? I saw guides on the internet that you must have them but the community looks like has a different perspective.

3. Being only USAriadna or Vanilla, which one is better in competition?

4. What should be my next expansion?

Thank you

2. Stampysaur

Stampysaur Wallace is my LT

Generally I find vanilla to be better in Tournaments, but it truly comes down to your playstyle and knowing what you are playing. All sectorials with tournaments too.

No on grunts, the new rules that limit us to 15 troops means you are probably not bringing a ton.

Minutemen are good in US, but outshined but the other sectorials heavies. so in vanilla they are among the worst. new NCO hmg (didnt have that last week) makes the Marauders much better. that and 4 grunts makes a good basic core with power behind the shots.

Learn USARF before you decide on a new faction, find your playstyle first.

Ariadna1188 likes this.
  3. Disko King

Disko King Well-Known Member

Vanilla is more competative, you take bread and butter units. USA is kinda boring sectorial.

Ariadna1188 likes this.
  4. iyaerP

iyaerP Well-Known Member

Spamming Grunts was viable last edition, but this edition put in a hard unit limit of 15, so you quickly hit that cap and don't have enough firepower, scoring, and camo.

Look at the Minuteman profile, and then compare it to the Marauder profile. The Marauder does basically everything that the Minuteman does, except cheaper. Yeah, you lose shock immunity, but that hardly matters since the Minuteman doesn't have NWI, and the Marauder has dogged. Pretty much the only reason to include a minuteman on your list is to grab the HMG NCO profile and stick him at the head of a 5 man Grunt fireteam core. At the same time that that team serves as your heavy weapons gunline, you can have a very strong Marauder Haris tearing up the midfield. Rosie and The Unknown Ranger both fit well in both teams, although they can have a bit of role overlap with existing members of the team.

Vanilla. More options beats out the sectorial fireteam advantages, and Vanilla doesn't suffer as much from the 15 model limit as USAR does.

Whatever you want to play. Another Ariadna sectorial would synergize with USAR and allow you to play a wider field if you use generic Ariadna rather than a sectorial. A different faction all together would allow for a different playstyle. It's up to you.

Ariadna1188 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation