1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hassassin Theorycrafting

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by QueensGambit, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Fenrir

Fenrir Well-Known Member

Just go a full 5 men core

2. Redfaint

Redfaint Well-Known Member

no i dont like core teams :D

3. Redfaint

so iam happy with this one. I just don't know what to do with the rest of the points yet. I am considering yasbir or a shujae. Any other idea? I am open to any help.
    [​IMG]

4. Butterz

Butterz Member

you could upgrade the kameel to evo and give the aswira a fire wall

5. Redfaint

I thought more of a unit that can also fight. I think the asawira is relatively safe with its bts of 9 and the barid

6. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

A couple ideas to pop into the discussion.

1) The default HB core moves from Muyib to Ghulam
    • You get to add a barid to the fireteam to be your asawiras hacking bodyguard
    • Leila can duo with Tag or Awaira giving you a second attack piece with a hacking bodyguard
    2) IMO HB should stick with 10 regular order in main group vs splitting orders into 7/8 combat groups. HB still has great disposable ARO pieces.
    • A single baggage bot covers a lot of room now that you only need to be in ZoC
    • Coordinated order or Dalami\ghazi is extremely efficient way to reload.
    3) The Yasbir finally has options to holomask\holo-projector on.
    • Daylami PF with infiltration is the same price as the one without infiltration.
    • Dayami don't need to use camo, or try to deploy on opponents side of the table.
    • If you spam Daylami with a Yasbir and Ayyara, your opponent will know its Holoechos. But will make his first turn a royal mess.
    • Since camo daylami are not on the courtesy list, you can do more mind games there.

RobertShepherd likes this.
  7. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

Is the use of the Kameel purely to resupply the Daylami ? Just wondering how important this piece will be going forward.

8. Redfaint

its can resupply put most time it is just a safe order

infyrana likes this.
  9. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

Obviously N4 is a different beast, but in N3 I don't think my Daylami every survived long enough to need a reload, but I've always tended to use them very aggressively.

Errhile and infyrana like this.
  10. Redfaint

yeah its really just a safe order for that combat group. Put in N4 you can reload in ZoC

infyrana likes this.
  11. Cannon Fodder

I tend use them aro models. when they run out of PF ammo my opponent usually ignore them or do a split BS shot to take them out. By reloading them my opponent can't afford to ignore them even after they run out of ammo.

infyrana likes this.
  12. TriggerPuller9000

TriggerPuller9000 Poverty Orde Wingate

I don't know that the Daylami need resupply, especially if you deploy them for cross-field shots. I think that might be the way to do it since they also have light shotguns (read: direct templates these days), and odds of them surviving two rounds of Fausting is pretty low ime.

If I'm reading it correctly, you can infiltrate them up to 24" without rolling on their abysmal PH. This makes those cross-field shots all the much more doable, and harder to ignore for the opponent. They'll also be useful for typing up or threatening midfield infiltrators with their dtw.

For shooty missions might try something like this: https://infinitytheuniverse.com/arm...BAACBQwEGAACBQwEGAACBQwEGAACBQwEGAACGCQECAA==

Lots of Hashassins for the smoke trickery and midfield murder, Yara for the MSV2, and Daylami to provide padding.

13. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

@TriggerPuller9000 The list you've linked to exceeds the 15 model count from the error message it gives. Remove a Daylami and falls exactly into the 6pt away from maxing the points/models that I've seen mentioned.

14. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

You can also resupply Nadhir

infyrana likes this.
  15. Cannon Fodder

The kameel has baggage on all the profiles, including the TR profile. While I wouldn't play it as a plan A, it's a decent secondary benefit if you want baggage.

16. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

I noticed a nice synergy today. When going first, we of course hold back two Fidays. Our opponent deploys and, knowing he's facing the Hassassins, carefully deploys his important units with lots of friends watching the approaches. The Fidays aren't going to be able to get close without throwing smoke, and if they do, everyone will dodge and reposition.

But! We plunk down our Fidays right near the target anyway, because we deployed the Yara link in the midfield. Apparently grenade launchers no longer have a +3 band, but their 0-band extends to 24" now. So the Ghulam NCO spends an order to drop smoke right where the Fidays need it. No dodge AROs are provoked because the link is more than 8" away. Now the Fidays just waltz on in.

(Unfortunately I noticed I could have done this AFTER the game!)

Errhile and Natsymir like this.
  17. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Speaking of grenade launchers, apparently Targeted doesn't remove -6 imposed by Speculative anymore, so indirect fire shenanigans will stay where they are.

18. TriggerPuller9000

TriggerPuller9000 Poverty Orde Wingate

Curious about this but maybe I'm missing something - how are you holding back two Fidays in Assassins?

By midfield do you just mean 4" up or more with Yara?

19. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Player with first turn can now spend a command token to reserve an extra model.

My HB lists so far haven't been command-token hungry, so I've been doing it basically automatically.

Yup :-)

TriggerPuller9000 likes this.
  20. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Thats interesting...because according to IJW, the +3 Rageband was changed to 0 because of spotlight persisting. Made some sense because of Specfire. But with the -6 that wouldnt have been necessary imho.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation