1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loss of "counts as Zuyong"

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by CaptainKerchar, Sep 27, 2020.

1. CaptainKerchar

CaptainKerchar New Member

Anyone else a little sad that Tai Sheng, Krit Kokram and Qiang Gao all lost Special Fireteam: Counts as Zuyong for fireteam composition in IA.

I think i must be "maturing as a gamer" or something because I'm actually not bitter about it, there are so many positive changes including changes to these profiles that i like, but i am curious to know if there was a specific reason they lost that rule, when other profiles in other sectorials kept it.

Aside from that and partial cover... yay N4!

Chaserabinov likes this.
  2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

They became wildcard. There's no functional reason for them to count as Zuyong when they can join any link they please.

the huanglong and CaptainKerchar like this.
  3. CaptainKerchar

Yeah don't get me wrong, i like wildcard on them a lot, it gives lots of interesting options, just curious is all. Functionally it limits certain fireteam options as you can no longer use use them as the zuyong profile in (for example) a 3 man link of Tai Sheng, Haidao, and Shang Ji; but it's not by any means a big problem.

4. Amusedbymuse

Amusedbymuse Well-Known Member

They didn't have haris or core skill co couldn't start teams themselves anyway.

the huanglong likes this.
  5. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

You still can because it's a Shang Ji Haris :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I think you can do all of the same combos and more. See my post on Fireteams here.

the huanglong and CaptainKerchar like this.
  6. CaptainKerchar

Ah, cool, i always assumed, "counts as Zuyong etc." provided them with the all the skills etc that zuyong had but thinking about it, it makes sense.

7. CaptainKerchar

Lol yeah bad example

8. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

lol ya it's a game hazard.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation