1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[MILITARY ORDERS TACTICS] Quo Peregrinatur Grex Pastor Secum ["300pts Box" WiP 06/04/19]

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by eciu, Jan 8, 2018.

1. injenegr

injenegr Well-Known Member

The only good thing is KotHS are still S2.

But who cares? Huge remake of MO turned into phew. Doubt anyone will play it.

2. Arkaon1125

Arkaon1125 Well-Known Member

I'm still a newbean player so i don't see all this stuff XD
    I mean, i don't even know what to deploy and i'm going brainless building flavoured armylist. So i still can't see those point, i need more match!

3. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Was this the "remake" mo was supposed to get. Just getting fucked out of tinbot santiago for an expensive suicidal jumping one? Not getting 6-2 on magisters with no point drop feels a bit like a face slap. Ffs the non extremely impetuous domaru is 20 points.

Blegh should have known to already be dissatisfied with the leaks

4. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Also, guys remember than now magister lost stealth xD

5. mrstream

mrstream Well-Known Member

Crusader fireteam still needs Joan + 4, no OS lieutenant so the issue still persists, now the OS hacker can link but it lost fairy dust I think, so...

Not even meh for me, i'll wait until the next rework or N5 or something.

Devil_Tiger and injenegr like this.
  6. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Wait nvm i see the tinbot santiago in app now. It just cost 39 points now. So basically magisters and santiago didnt change in points except for the one santiago that went UP in points.

I guess at least santiago got some cc out of the deal...

7. Hiereth

Hiereth AI Artichoke

Nvm

Attached Files:

8. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

None of the issues with MO were addressed. Order Sargents are still the worst cheerleader troop in the game, especially given the context of the sectorial. I can understand 13 points per se, but not in N4 without anything to make sense of the 2 points they pay for nothing, compared to Fusiliers or Securitates (who have Wip 14, Veteran and better gun options). There's a lot of quality single models, Joan, both arguably overpowered versions of the Tik (dodges on 15s, has AP instead of mines if he wishes for 67 points), KoJ, Santiagos etc. But with the added cost to Magisters who also lose stealth it doesn't feel like it's doing much good to my list building. There's still no backline Lt, cheap lt or a real security option like a CoC (Sepulchre doesn't count for 50 points). Link options still don't feel very flexible because of the cost of the wildcards which hence doesn't bring the cost down by much. Fugazi Ava is 1, which is particularly low for MO where you have to pay for quality models, but without the option to get extra free orders like TactAware or NCO (outside of the still aimless Teuton). Seraph is very cool, but I don't feel like it's very good compared to Tik, as it's even cheaper for some reason.
    Trinitarians are some of the best TO Infiltrators in the game and I wish they had Ava 4.
    Drop Santiago and FD Hospitaller are very interesting and I like the direction, but again, in MO they just don't have the space to shine.
    At this point, just give us back the Magisters and Hospitallers.
    I'll give it a run, with my standard Joan, Hospis, 2 TO snipers and filler list and maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
    On the other hand Varuna still feels good, exchanging some of its quirks for better Tags, retaining flexibility and the dreaded Kamau MSV2 Sniper.
    Svarl now looks like a playable sectorial.

9. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

The scarier thing there is the 0 SWC spitfire Lt...

Wonder how long that'll last.

10. miguelbarbo84

miguelbarbo84 Well-Known Member

Hey at least they realized Crusader Brethren didn't have a place and removed them from Army...

WiT? likes this.
  11. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Crusader Brethren should be showed in army. It's a bug.

miguelbarbo84 likes this.
  12. Sungwon

Sungwon Well-Known Member

No. We have "up to" in Crusader fireteam now.
    Since Konstantinos and KoJ are wildcards, they can join to the team as cost reduction or ARO duty. Also, haris tax is gone from hospitallers.
    The new TOOS seems pretty good now. We have cheaper one, boarding shotgun, and minelayer. I also think the minelayer can make Dart more available.
    I understand the disappointment, but I think the N4 update is an overall buff to MO.

Attached Files:

13. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

are there any plans for an updated Sepulchre? are we acting until November or is this just another case of Bostria fibbing again?

14. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I agree with this. MO definitely got more playable - but pretty boring all things considered.
    OS are a viable team now, Hospitallers are still good, and the new infiltrator is like a shining star.
    A lot of the okay-ish stuff didn't change, and is still okay-ish

other than that the biggest losers in n3 MO are still losers and probably won't get played.

Stiopa likes this.
  15. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Overall, yes. But it mostly missed the trouble spots communicated for ages. Teutons, Sepulchre, Core fireteams... Infirmarer - what's his point? He's a knight Bipandra, it feels like CB is determined to say "you'll get your mediocre, 20-something pts Docs, and you will like them :P

16. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

It's definitely more playable, but I personally don't see it as functional and interesting to play. I'd love to run something less link focused for example. The Montesa, Tik and Drop Santiago are an interesting trio, but since the MSV2 Sniper Black Friar doesn't link, you need to spend 45 points on a KoJ ML forbsome decent ARO. And it quickly adds up to a point where you can't actually run something like that. If OS were cheaper and you had 2 Fugazi on the other hand I could definitely see myself enjoying this.

17. Sungwon

Sungwon Well-Known Member

Maybe additional cost reduction for hospitaller core? I don't know. I kind of hoped they get doctor 2W which could mean a lot in this sectorial full of 2W, but they didn't.

I think this is an interesting choice. Maybe TOOS, drop santiago, dart, and some magisters in link at base. Who cares deployment zone defense when about half of your army is hidden, combat jump, and forward deployment.

18. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Magisters losing stealth is a big hit too. Same cost is livable, but losing stealth makes it basically a cost increase.

Also worthy of note that loss of courage from martial arts also takes away some of the control we had over all the knights behavior after taking damage.

19. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

True, though this might yet turn out to be Army coming of age bug.

20. CM_Punk

CM_Punk Member

Is there any reason why Knights are the only high tech HI without 6-2 movement? Like seriously? Why?

Edit:
    Obviously not counting the supposed to be slow guys who had 4-2 before

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation