1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ramah Taskforce Guide (2019) - Bourak's Finest

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Lazarus0909, Jul 26, 2019.

1. LoganGarnett

LoganGarnett Well-Known Member

kMVOMc-bqsU.jpg What do you think about the Maggie update?)

Barrogh likes this.
  2. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Is it official, confirmed and complete? Or merely a part of the dataleak from yesterday, one that apparently came form alpha-testing and WIP of Army 7.0?

Given the lack of GizmoKit value, I am pretty sure it is the latter. Therefore, inaccurate and not one of substance.

3. SpectralOwl

Not to mention that it includes a "Grenade Launcher", and you can choose to either get +1 Dam. or Dodge on 10s. The ECM against Hacking is a very interesting little possibility, though.

Barrogh likes this.
  4. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Leaked Avatar had "Guided ECM" if I recall correctly. But Errhile is right, we can't be sure how much of this is accurate and current, how much is old news, and how much is simply a placeholder.

5. SpectralOwl

Oh, I know it's part of the inaccurate leak, hands down. It just hadn't occurred to me that a specific ECM against Hacking was even a possibility. Note that the above Maggie has Guided ECM too. Perhaps this could have been an early draft of a replacement for the rare and even more rarely used Advanced ECM?

Stiopa likes this.
  6. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Me would be not amused, if the 360 Visor is mandatory now. A cheaper standard loadout would be nice.
    Baggage is funny.
    Curious about, what the ECMs would do...maybe the Guided ECM is a Missile now?

7. Errhile

Well, the old ECM was affecting Guided munitions. Not that I've seen Guided Ammo being fired at a TAG except for that one game when I was using it to waste a pair of Xeodrons. Not to a full success, I may add.
    And yes, that's one case in my entire Infinity career, 9 years so far.

I'm pretty much more interested in what an ECM: Hacker might be, as realistically speaking (yes, I know, realism and common sense should not be applied in Infinity) a TAG could be carrying a pretty sizeable electronic warfare suite - one which could be messing up Hacking pretty well.

8. emperorsaistone

Never ever have I fired or beeing fired at a TAG with Guided in the whole of N3. So yeah, most corner case rule of N3 I guess.

The Hacker ECM would be very interesting, if it were an active defense mechanism against hacking.

9. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

I think it's bullshit.

Barrogh and Errhile like this.
  10. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

I hope it turns out to be somewhat accurate, it would make the Maggie more interesting and unique. In her N3 form she's a pretty boring standard HMG TAG, made even more boring now that that the Shakush or whatever it's called will be available. Baggage is a clever idea and thematic. I hope the mine dispenser will be available to Vanilla now.

She'd be expensive by the new TAG standards, but a TAG that big ought to be kitted out and expensive. Her barebones N3 loadout never made sense given the size of the model.

Xeurian likes this.
  11. Koval

Koval Well-Known Member

If it ends up being accurate, I think I'd be pretty happy about it. We know TAGs are going down across the board, but it this would be indicative of them also valuing the 360 visor significantly less than in N3. At the same time, we'd probably lose out on Maggie being the cheapest "real" TAG, which would be a bit disappointing.

12. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

No one saw the HRL profile?

13. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Why do you say that?

14. emperorsaistone

If any of those leaks are true, we are in for some big surprises...positive as well as negative.

I did...if true, very versatile profile. But I wont get to riled up about that leaks. There is much potential for disappointment.

15. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

Agreed, but if it's somehow true, that would be amazing!

16. emperorsaistone

Jup...that Grenade Launcher is nice too. But three primary weapons seems a bit to much...I guess its just a playtesting profile, where they check if will be the HRL or the GL on the final profile.

17. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

If the leaks are true, I will be pretty sad with the Nahab. Losing the Infil/AD combo sucks a lot.

18. Errhile

Well, it is a very powerful ability, to choose between AD and Infiltration just when deploying your force to the table.

19. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Which made them super unique, I don’t know how often the infiltration profile is going to be picked over AD.

20. emperorsaistone

On the other hand, CC 23, NBW, MA2 and Berserk +3 make up for it;)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation