1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resizing images in signatures

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Teleute, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Teleute

Teleute RM100 Pilot

Is there any way to manually control the size of images in user signatures? For some reason, no matter the size of the original image, the forum blows it up to the same size. It rather not have a big obnoxious signature but it is defaulting to a bit larger than I would like.

EDIT: Never mind, I found BBcode that did the job. Didn't even realize BB code was an option cause the icons don't load on the orange Infinity theme for the forum. But that is a whole different issue.

#1 Teleute, Sep 8, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  2. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Heh, the "Click to expand..." still appears. It looks like if was removed, the image would be fully visible. In other words, the control appears, in this case, to be equal/bigger than the space saved.

Still no icons in orange theme? I forgot what was the fix, but it wasn't overcomplicated.
    Edit: Oooh, I checked again. I remember now. 1 for the hammer hit, 999 for knowing. Bill's total 1000 euros.

#2 Mob of Blondes, Sep 8, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation