1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, Kosmoflot?

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Spinnaker, Aug 7, 2020.

1. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

I told you...

Farewell, brave highlanders warriors

Curious that, being also in Kosmoflot, they axed Scot Guards and SAS, but not Wallace. So probably no resculpt for him.

Urobros, Oyentido and Panzerschwein like this.
  2. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

If any of its leaked stats are right I'm super pissed this thing is like basically Devil Dog +

-_- well guess we'll see at the full release.

3. Shrooms

Shrooms Well-Known Member

Bostria confirmed Wallace resculpt in the latest Mayacast interview, I agree it’s weird the old sku isn’t on the discontinued list.

#263 Shrooms, Sep 6, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    Urobros and Teleute like this.
  4. fari

I didnt reach that part yet XD.

but also scot and SAS will receive new sculpts for Kosmo and got axed...

PS: For the same interview... Caledonia will not be playable until late november or i misscatch that info?

5. Panzerschwein

Panzerschwein Well-Known Member

Allso; I mean, there will be many Taglists in N4. In Germany there is one Warcor that loves two Taglist. Why not give us the blue wolf tag? Buyed in the fluff, or so. With Team Polaris I hoped that a tag begin to sweat when he see it. ...yet, he laugh.

....at release ... 4 Lifepoints; ARM 7 or 8. I pray vor rethinking by CB ...or a wrong @Bostria . ^^

6. Shrooms

Shrooms Well-Known Member

Fari -
    Yep, November is what I heard for CHA.

Panzerschwein-
    And no, the Blue Wolf would be very out of place in Ariadna. Bostria also said the Polaris is ‘cheap’ for what it is, so don’t get your hopes up for misquoted ARM (or 4 W!)

7. Panzerschwein

Hehe, he is cheap for what it is... Ähm; they made the profil; they can work on it?

Yes, LP 4 or 3. ^^ I have a dream! ;)

8. Ariwch

Ariwch Tournament benthotic lurker

*strong Russian accent* "You have to be strong for Rodina's sake, tovarisch! Just keep your breath for a while!"

saint, Stiopa, Teleute and 2 others like this.
  9. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

how many damn times do I have to say this, they don't care about anything that isn't their newest marketing trick.

I'm genuinely shocked that they didn't just axe USARF. We've still got missing profiles that would be easy filler months for blisters, yet they're dumping out this sphess vodka nonsense.

AmPm likes this.
  10. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

The OOP sectorials will be added by year’s end, and looking like mid to late November is a likely time.

11. Panzerschwein

That's just your opinion. You will hate me but love it. I can't wait working on Lists.

...like my Anti-"go to the hell"-TAG-List :D THAT will be my Answer! Be a Panzerschwein in a bad world. ...space; or what ever. ;)

saint, A Mão Esquerda and RolandTHTG like this.
  12. Duringhzar

Duringhzar Active Member

Now with the surprise that the AP mines have given us, I am hopeful that the SAS will be given what it should have so much ... it is the only Ariadnan infiltrator without mines (nor of course minelayer) even if it involves an obvious rise in points, it would be more than interesting.

13. fari

can we dream... about T2 mines?

Kreslack and Duringhzar like this.
  14. Duringhzar

Duringhzar Active Member

we can ... and we must

I would not mind seeing a sas chain rifle minelayer with t2 mines for 27 points (the 22 base of the chain rifle, grenades and assault pistol plus the t2 mines) or even if it cost 1 SWC (taking into account its difficult manufacture)

15. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

I want a SAS with T2 Boarding Shotgun :3

Duringhzar and Stiopa like this.
  16. Duringhzar

Duringhzar Active Member

Please yes and a thousand times yes to that, Caledonia, Tesseum's largest producer, has very few troops with it, even if it is simply for the empowerment of Komsoflot it would be a dream to see that troop (and I would play it) but I sincerely believe that it will give it some kind mine would be their thing, especially because they are the only infiltrators of Kosmoflot

17. Kreslack

Well the Caledonians have six units that have access to T2 guns, and two of those are characters

TAK also has six units with access to T2 guns, and three of those are characters.
    TAK also has a single T2 CCW on a character

Cadin is also shared between both factions.

USAriadna has a single T2 gun. And a single T2 CCW on a character.

And the French have zero T2 units.

Hoping both those factions will maybe get a weapon or two. A T2 rifle could be something that makes minutemen actually stand out.

Caledonia and TAK are pretty comparable for access. I think the Frontoviks getting them as their stardard issue weapon makes it seem like TAK have quite a bit more than they do.

Duringhzar likes this.
  18. Duringhzar

Duringhzar Active Member

I agree that Caledonia and TAK are comparable, the reasons why they have T2 as well as that Merovingia does not have since after all, their military corps is "security" and a weapon as lethal as the T2 would not fit

I must emphasize and this is without wanting to bother that the TAK troops with T2 counting Cadin are 7

A small complaint that I do have is that according to what I believe the Caledonian families usually have Tesseum swords that are inherited by the clan chiefs but this is not reflected in a CC T2 weapon for the Caledonians

I agree that the fact that the Frontovik have it (a troop in cost of intermediate points and not as "elite" as we are used to seeing those weapons) (Gray, Mormaer, Veteran Kazak, Even the Wulver although they are Troops of Line) make them look more "accessible" to TAK. I do think that now with the technological leap, Ariadno at 5 years and the war resurgence, I think that if more T2 weapons should be seen in Ariadna since it may be easier for them to produce it and O-12 will not have so many drawbacks to using it at after all you have to defend Dawn from the invading enemy

We could talk about that, T2 mines, troops that did not before but now have a T2 profile and even new weapons with T2: Molotok T2, Mk12 T2 ... And even Hmg T2 (this is more fantasy but ... And if it were reality )

19. Kreslack

I did say they had seven, I just noted that one is a CCW, which makes it's use a little less immediately useful. [though fantastic when it does get to be used]

Tesium is also used in AP weapons which is fairly common in Caledonians. [and the rest of Ariadna] In fact it sounded like it was fairly common in general for making AP blades across the Human Sphere. Knowing how T2 causes such horrific wounds for guns, I'm not sure how that translates to CCW's

20. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

It doesn't, at least in the current fluff.

Like, we do know how EXP CCWs work in Infinity's made up world, but T2s fluff only references bullets, so we aren't really sure how a T2 weapon is supposed to work, only that it does.

For reference, this is the T2 ammo flavor text.

This Special Ammunition designates jacketed hollow-point projectiles covered in a double reinforced coating of fragmenting Teseum. The poorly-refined production process of the Teseum weakens the alloy that coats the tip of these rounds, causing them to splinter into multiple tiny and deadly fragments when impacting a target, the final result being a real bloodbath.

This is EXP:

Explosive Ammunition combines the devastating effects of a hollow point and a nano-enhanced HE (High Explosive) core in a single projectile. Hand-to-hand combat weapons classified as Explosive have advanced proprietary military technology and are very rare. These weapons utilize similar mechanisms to electro-thermal ammunition: the edge or head of the weapon is covered in micro-grooves filled with superconducting gel. Kinetic impact from the strike turns the gel into ionized plasma, creating a small but potent directed blast.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation