1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So how's everyone feeling?

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by barakiel, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

First of all, HD might take on some AHD programs, while losing others (Supportware, for example). What's more, we have no idea how the programs themselves will change, how the Tinbots will work, and if they'll be shifted around, how will the full hacking support structure - for example Repeater access - look.

So far we can suspect that HD will take on a full combat device role, EVO will be the main support, KHD will still be focused on eliminating other hackers. No idea if DHD/WHD will survive edition change, and how will it work.

2. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

I’d lay money Locusts and perhaps Nøkken will get Hidden Deployment after seeing on the new HB profile.

miguelbarbo84 likes this.
  3. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

Now what are the chances that the Uhlan will get hidden deployment so as not to telegraph it's inclusion quite so much?

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  4. SpectralOwl

The Uhlan probably won't show up for three months, the best Camoflage of all.

5. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Well, I'm assembling my Varuna to start playing them with the beginning of N4.

So I am hoping to flip the script on some of the gloom with regards to their expected performance!

But I'm pretty keen of basically everything I've seen so far, and I'm feeling good about what it means for PanOceania.

Bit bummed that NeoTerra Bolts are being scrapped 'though. I guess CB is giving up on ever making them good. Pity, with the increase to 4-4 and after the last revision I thought they were FINALLY going to be playable for me. Especially with the MSV1 on the Sniper suddenly being good.

On the other hand, I'm liking what I'm hearing about Military Orders... size 5 Sepulcher Knight "basically a TAG"? Yes PLEASE!

Stiopa likes this.
  6. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

Sepulchre S5?? PLEASE. NO. NOT AGAIN. PanO doenst need S5 HIs. Let the Sepulchre alone.

Zewrath, Teslarod and LaughinGod like this.
  7. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

upload_2020-9-5_13-51-2.png

wuji likes this.
  8. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Being an SHI fan - yay!

9. miguelbarbo84

miguelbarbo84 Well-Known Member

So no more Holoprojector I guess.
    Anyway it seems it will be a bigger rework for MO than the one many of us expected.

Aaaaand most importantly: will we have Montesa Vroom vroom mini soon?

10. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

I'm just finishing up my Montesa conversion, so probably we can expect them to release a mini in the next few weeks. You're welcome.

11. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Leaked KotHS re-training, re-fitting proces:
    [​IMG]

12. Shrooms

Shrooms Well-Known Member

Likewise, if that happens- be a real shame if they are being dropped.
    It might be hopeless optimism, but I’m still hoping they are being reinvented rather than outright dumped.
    Around the 28 min mark of the Mayacast 290 for those who want to speculate...

13. Thule

Thule Active Member

Given I have like 8 of the damn minis lying around, here's hoping they get some kind of rework.

theradrussian likes this.
  14. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

MO is going to need a serious rework to make an S5 work in that sectorial.

theradrussian and LaughinGod like this.
  15. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Ijw said in another thread that bolts just won't be there on launch. Presumably they're coming back with NCA in November.

16. SpectralOwl

Weird for FoCo then, but I'm not complaining.

17. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

For Bolts "scrapped" is borderline impossible. They're fairly distinct and about the only MI in their Sectorial.
    The most extreme thing we're looking at is a Haramaki->Tanko "scrapped".

After the Boyg and Montesa Biker a S5 Sepulchure is probably the last thing anyone would have asked for. Between Teutons, Santiagos, Hospitalers being very similar the Sepulcher was at least distinct being a soilo with Holo L2. I guess there is some internal reason why he gets fat, but same as for the Boyg - what happened to the design philosophy of "we can fit better tech in S2 than others in S5"?
    An overshadowed Knight like Teutons getting frontline "Hulkbuster" suits or the Montesa bike getting scrapped and replaced with a fast S5 suit I could get behind if it happened, but why the KothS?

Well the most important part here would be playable MO to begin with, as long as they can finally accomplish that I'm gonna get over pretty much anything. Tinbots working vs Com Attacks is pretty important on that front, good change.

Does anyone know why the Magister box is getting discontinued? Was the old box still in stock or are the current gen sculpts already getting retired? (Still using the old ones despite owning both, they're just that sleek and dynamic)

Lesh' likes this.
  18. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

So FK KoJ with Santiago Hacker would mean BTS12 against jammer DAM13 ? (another question if Tinbots are still same as firewall).

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  19. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

I guess that economic considerations now outweigh the design philosophy. And since S5 HI are supposedly very popular, PanO has to have them too.

20. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

We can hold out hope it'll be a remote presence S5 HI with structure instead of wounds, a micro-TAG so to speak (maybe even with the crabbot!).

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation