1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apologies by Dragonstriker

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by Dragonstriker, Aug 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

Dear fellow forum members,
    I’d like to apologise for my toxic behaviour.
    My responses to @Nuada Airgetlam have caused him to feel that I have been stalking and abusing him, then gaslighting my victim.
    This is absolutely not my intent and I humbly and unreservedly apologise and beg forgiveness from @Nuada Airgetlam and others that may have been offended by my thoughtless, crass behaviour. My focus on my own feelings of rightness has blinded me to the effect of my posts on the mental and emotional well-being of valued forum users such as @Nuada Airgetlam and @kanluwen.
    To those posters who have made me aware of my toxicity, thank you. With the help of good people like you, I will strive to be a better person.

2. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

I will be frank, Dragonstriker.

Between the private message you've just sent me, which is the classic non-apology [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-apology_apology ]
    and the hyperbolic, over the top phrasing of the public post above, which also again does not recognize your own actual fault but talks about my "feeling stalked and abused and then gaslighted" by your words and actions (as if those were only my "fake feelings", because "you did none of those things, after all"), you do not come across as anything else than condescending, instead of apologetic.

This is just a continuation of your actions and words, an attempt to regain "face" and at the same time have a shot at further mocking me with your phrasing and the way you present the situation. It comes across as disingenuous and snide, an insult disguised as an "apology". And even if it's not intended as such (though it does sound bad), it's still not an acknowledgement of fault and not an honest apology.

Of course, in the classic song and dance of the internet, you will now be offended that I wasn't "classy" enough to accept your "apology" and some people will agree with you, which is still a win in your book, I guess.

I didn't ask for apologies from you. Stop stalking and baiting me all over the Forum.

I would be most satisfied if you ceased writing to me and about me at all.

3. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

WiT?, McDevil, Dragonstriker and 2 others like this.
  4. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

Ok.
    Unless saying ok is breaking your rule. I can’t tell because you’re still on ignore.
    Am I allowed to post in threads that you post in? Am I even allowed to read them? What if I accidentally disagree with your POV even though I don’t know what it is because you’re on ignore? I’m confused.
    This whole conspiracy against you seemed like a fun idea, but it’s just becoming too much like hard work:cold_sweat:.

5. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

It's called ignore. Use it.

6. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Is it time to talk about biltong, charqui, jerky, etc, yet? I miss that time of the month... or maybe exotic dishes like cuy or such?

7. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

Eh? Cuy isn't exotic. Now, I'd like to hear about Ćevapčići If there's anybody here from the Balkans.

Speaking of exotic, at least from a Western perspective, I had the pleasure of eating the most tasty pulled pork sandwich. However, the pork is not smoked, but rather cooked in a dutch oven with ginger, hoisin, white miso and gochujang, then shredded and combined with caramelized onions and more white miso, and a final touch of more gochujang. Serve it on a nice potato bun with pickled carrots and pickled jalapeños. Yes, it is that good. The recipe? For your gustatory pleasure you can find it here: https://www.177milkstreet.com/tv/the-new-australia

8. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

My sister does Cevapi all the time. She married into a Macedonian (FYRoM) family - and also runs her own catering company.
    She was planning on retiring and moving to Croatia this year (her and her hubby have a property there already) but 'rona put a damper on those plans.

9. Musterkrux

Musterkrux Well-Known Member

I don't log into the fora for, like, 2 months and come back to this shit?

Dunking on our resident misanthropes is an unlockable achievement around here. Unless you're also a shitter yourself. In which case...

...Miss me with this pseudo-drama, fam.

10. Nuada Airgetlam

Yep. And there we go, it's still all snark and derision, mockery and trolling. I was right to call out the two-faced bullshit.

11. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Oh ffs, one thread wasn't enough? Do we really need a dedicated one for this drama? @psychoticstorm

12. nazroth

nazroth 'well known Nomad agitator'

And why exactly this got posted in News section instead of off-topic?

13. miguelbarbo84

miguelbarbo84 Well-Known Member

Because CB don't know how to handle a forum, design bases, write lore, make new poses, review rules, launch kickstarters, manage a warehouse, market their stuff, avoid racism, avoid tactical junk, analyse statistical data and GIVE US NEWS.

14. A Mão Esquerda

Well, to many gringos it would be... they’re typically used to seeing them run around in hamster balls, not lying feet up on a plate.

chromedog and Teleute like this.
  15. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

this counts as forum news now since real news dried up after N4 week

Jumara, Yinsania, WiT? and 1 other person like this.
  16. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

well, dont get baited... Use the ignore feature, as you claim several times...

17. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Yet here we all are.

18. A Mão Esquerda

I was told there would be cake... where is the cake?

19. Teleute

Teleute RM100 Pilot

20. Nuada Airgetlam

The only result of that will be myself unable to see schmucks like this smearing me behind my back. I'm not the problem here, he's stalking me and baiting me, and I'm supposed to be the one forced to adjust? FFS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation