1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hassassin Shujae

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Redfaint, Aug 14, 2020.

1. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Barid and Tarik also have that armour. Probably also other units I'm forgetting.

I love that armour though, happy to see more of it. Also the Shujae's helmet is a big improvement over the Hassassin helmet which I'm totally sick of.

2. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Hmm, that tubing does say "Fiday," though.

3. Xagul82

Xagul82 Well-Known Member

A bit off topic but is there a site where all of the"concept arts" could be found?

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_I01WD mit Tapatalk

4. KwarkyMats

KwarkyMats Well-Known Member

Xagul82 likes this.
  5. Ashen_Seeker

Ashen_Seeker Well-Known Member

6. Redfaint

Redfaint Well-Known Member

It would be strong but not too strong. I mean an infiltrator who is successful at his roll is equal strong
    when it comes to mission goals

7. vorthain

vorthain Veteran Novice

@QueensGambit I felt that way for a while but now I'm locked into it as iconic. I have green stuff the Ayyar's skull to look like the traditional mirrored mask and will prob do the same for the Shujae.

Statswise, I think I would realistically want Hidden Deployment and Mimetism or Inferior Impersonation a la Kiiutan. As others have said, the leg lines scream impersonation, while Yasbir and Ayyar have holoprojector 2 without the leg lines. Mimetism for mid-field starting-in-suppression only makes sense there, and I don't want a copy of the Tohaa guy. If I could rearrange things radically, I would put this guy into the Farzan role (sans CoC) and put the Farzan as FD + camo to keep his old wise self from jumping into mid-field button pushing without armor.

8. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

I'm torn. Always loved Hassassins but also always seen them as my meme army that I take when I'm not being very serious.

Bostria mentions more punch, but this profile has the same generic small arms that lots of things in Hassassins already have. As mentioned earlier, we already get Fiday for close in work and Al-Hawwa as a midfield shotgun. HB doesn't need more of that!

My biggest fear is that whatever it is, even if its cool, people will just be able to run it at higher efficiency in vanilla Haqqislam. Fingers crossed it has unique profiles or something to make it a drawcard for the sectorial

Barrogh likes this.
  9. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Maybe it'll just be fun?

A Mão Esquerda and Xagul82 like this.
  10. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

To be fair, guns aren't that impactful when it comes to determining punches and all that - as long as you have something for rangeband in question and with enough Burst (speaking of gun stats specifically). On the other hand, mods and any other stats that boost reliability of attack piece once it gets into position (even Wounds, although you'd think it's a defensive stat) have significant impact on how much damage the piece realistically deals before it goes down or gasses out, and that is something that this piece can still get for its kit - we'll see what it is.
    I would also mention means of getting into said position in the first place, which is also a very big deal when it comes to damage a piece can do, but it seems people already expect HB active piece to be able to get places pretty well.

Now that I think about it, it's funny how almost every stat and skill pieces can have in Infinity are either something that directly translates into how attractive said piece to spend orders on (primarily to kill stuff), or is something that CB doesn't really alter too dramatically from piece to piece. There are few exceptions to this design, but overall Order system and active-reactive turn relationship ensures the game gravitates toward this. It's like some down-to-earth martial art where everything is an attack, and even defensive actions are essentially attacks too.

11. Ephrilune

Ephrilune Well-Known Member

Do you have a picture of that?

12. Ariwch

Ariwch Tournament benthotic lurker

I think, you've messed it with the name of Muhafiz, the Funduq Security and Intelligence force.

Errhile and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  13. vorthain

vorthain Veteran Novice

Pretty straightforward greenstuff job, I think.
    20200822_234649.jpg

Xeurian, Urobros, Hiereth and 4 others like this.
  14. Ephrilune

Ephrilune Well-Known Member

thanks and nice color scheme

vorthain likes this.
  15. invalideffort

invalideffort Burnt Spektr

So I took a screen grab of the N4 video to help with a project I'm working on and figured id post it here as it applies...I know it was posted first page but I cropped this one a bit.
    [​IMG]

bladerunner_35 and Xeurian like this.
  16. Ghost_X

Ghost_X Well-Known Member

Cannot wait to see the sculpt for this guy....please CB do not screw up the landing!

17. Wylde83

Wylde83 The Cyberpunk Guy
    Warcor

Or maybe the guy got a better impersination against CA ? ;)

Xeurian likes this.
  18. Redfaint

i cant make it unseen...his visor is a regular order XD

Barrogh likes this.
  19. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

Godammit now I see it too

20. Redfaint

maybe someone could at least answer the question of the deployment, as a little sneak peek

impersonation 1
    Infiltration 2
    FD 3
    Holo echo 4
    Type of Camo 5

come on, give us something...please

likes to link anyone who could answer us XD

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation