1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Player — Howdy!

Discussion in 'New Users' started by enwah, Aug 13, 2020.

1. enwah

enwah Member

Hello all! I picked up the core box two weeks ago and must say, I am absolutely loving it. There’s luckily some good content out there to answer questions and ease a new payer into the game, however, I have found it to be a bit difficult to get my hands on expansions here in The US. I live 10 minutes from the Atomic Empire physical store and even there, they didn’t have much insight on when or what they would be carrying/restock from the game. Seems to lack much of the community of other games that built exciting nights at their physical shop before the pandemic as well. Anyway, absolutely loving the game; hopefully I can convince a load of folks to get into it(whether or not they can find it to purchase is another question!) as I’m unsure of the following in my area, being North Carolina. Can’t wait to scour the forums here for more information and learn if there are other folks in my area that play!
    Cheers!

AdmiralJCJF, colbrook and Knauf like this.
  2. Neengash

Neengash VaudeVille Soul
    Aristeia! Warcor

Welcome to Aristeia!

If you are looking for a community you may be able to talk to the Aristeia! warcor of your zone, you can find all warcors here: https://maphub.net/CorvusBelli/corvus-belli-warcors
    Warcors are people who organize events and teach new players about the game, trying to build up an awesome community :D

Glad you decided to play this game and join the community!

enwah likes this.
  3. enwah

enwah Member

Thanks a bunch and I will look into this!

4. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hello and welcome !

You could join the international discord channel. Maybe players from the US who are there could help you.

https://discord.gg/nwMy8F

5. enwah

enwah Member

Cool! I haven’t booted up Discord in ages, but this would be worth it! Thanks for the tip!

6. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

There's also at least two Facebook groups. I'd also check into gaming groups in your area. I've got two friends who moved back to North Carolina this year, and I introduced them to Aristeia last year. They quite like it! One of them has the core set too (painted it Seahawks colors for him).

enwah likes this.
  7. enwah

enwah Member

Awesome! The Discord is definitely full of great information. It was fun to watch all the comments and questions after the stream. It’s been a great time learning and seems to be an exciting time to get into the game as well. Already went and purchased a few of the expansions. Excited to try Smoke and Mirrors this week. Definitely watched the 101 on the synergies to be ready! Thank you so much for all of the help!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation