1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N4 Changes

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Triumph, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

The real issue there is that Doctor+ is a cost-free faction benefit. Aside from Proxies, there are no faction benefits that doesn't come with a check and balance that I'm aware of. HD+ and upgrade programs (e.g. Trinity on DeFersen or EI programs on all EI devices) are also cost-free benefits, though not really tied to specific factions.
    That Yu Jing's doctor is very basic and very low AVA is appropriate and just something you're going to have to learn to deal with, to be fucking honest.

Yeah, they win by playing Infinity The Game, but it is an obsolete design as Haqq are getting more and more efficient elite units with every release and their old HI have both been updated out of obsolescence (Az'rail still sucks, though).

2. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I still don’t get why WB didn’t get a linkable SonBae.

3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I mean what precedent is there that they would?

4. Amusedbymuse

Amusedbymuse Well-Known Member

Not only hulangs. Zhencha would love minelayer profile. And a little bit of shock immunity, how is it even possible for HI unit to die from 1 mine or smg shot, things very common in midfield where he operates....
    Not to mention all of the li and mi with nwi + shock/bio immunity in comparison.

the huanglong likes this.
  5. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

I'm hoping in the process of giving tags shock immunity like they seem to be they forget not to give it to Zencha.

Dragonstriker likes this.
  6. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I guess it just feels weird that IA has more effective Banner links than a Banner army.

Gameplay-wise, I find WB defensive link options to be oddly limiting. It can’t use 5 Zhanshi and the only Wildcard that seems to fill in defensively is a Shang Ji HRL. On top of that it doesn’t have the SWC to really afford to do a tower link due to the SWC costs of effective offensive pieces. Most of the core options are very offensive/midfield based which is always tough to use optimally. I find that funny given the strength and variety of the solo pieces in WB.

7. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I mean it's also weird that Shang Ji Invincibles are the premier WB link too

As far as why does it not have a doom tower ARO core link? Probably conscious design decision. Supposed to be ambusher/skirmisher sectorial.

8. Amusedbymuse

Daofei still belongs to IA in fluff and concept art dossier. :0

9. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I’m hoping it is due to the HRL Hundun getting HD... but with HD being profile specific, my doubt intensifies.

10. darthchapswag

darthchapswag Shandian Strike Team

While worrying, I'm not sure how much to read into that game.
    They played WBA with a bizarre list but, even ignoring that, chose not to link the Zhanshi and Shang Ji.
    Some decisions were done deliberately artificially.

11. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Here's to hoping that WB and Winterfor both will see some reworking for N4. Both are clearly unfinished, and considering the timing of their release, I'm under the impression that CB may not have wanted to invest their full design efforts into something so quick to be radically shifted.

Space Ranger likes this.
  12. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20200820_080920.jpg

Playing IA is hard enought to the way is it. Is not neccesary to nerf ourselfs

13. Amusedbymuse

Wait, is that n4 or what? In n3 wording was clear that it's 1 per fire team, and this question has been answered over a year ago anyway.

14. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

This is N3, and i thought that the matter was closed to discusion. But i found people that still goes with 1 wilcard per list instead.

From here ny comment. I expect it to be the same on N4

15. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

For each fireteam, up to one miniature from each special wildcard may join. This has been confirmed several times and the FAQ attempted to clear this up. It's a difficult concept to convey.

16. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

just use a simple sniper

Camo bots are better ARO pieces in current meta of extreme offensive units than anything you can get on that budget

17. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

If you are not gonna use links what's the use in playing WB instead vanilla then?

18. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

JUST PUT QING GAO IN A FIRETEAM AND PUT EVERYONE IN THE TEAM IN TOTAL COVER IT IS 2020 SHESKIIN GONNA KILL YOU ANYWAY
    thats a bs13 2W HMG what else do you need???

If you are such a pro than yes you shouldnt bother, sell that garbage and go play OSS or Tohaa like everyone else or wait for white co

19. Amusedbymuse

My bad, i forgot to add 1 of the same unit per fire team. I already played 2 zhanshi + shanger hrl, haidao msr and son bae defensive core, it was stupid xd

20. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Lol, 0/10 trolling, are you like 10?

Seriously, your point is "you have a Bs13 HMG in a barebones HI"?

Also, I know reading comprehension isn't your forte, but why should I sell anything when my only point is that there is no reason to play WB instead of vanilla?

Edit: please zip up your pants, your dick got accidentally stuck in your caps lock.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation