1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New cutter model

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by dhellfox, Aug 15, 2020.

1. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

upload_2020-8-15_13-12-7.png

its a good looking TAG but i feel its bulky form is the antithesis of PanO design doctrine
    also the new Multi HMG looks more like a HMC

2. Toalpaz

Toalpaz Well-Known Member

I think that PanO has had expanding toroso thickness for a while, ala the orc. To me, this model makes sense. It's legs look like fusilier/jotum legs a bit in that there's an outer section and an inner section. It has a deep toroso ala the new HI. It has fins because it's still supposed to swim. The face and backpack are definitely still PanO looking to me. The arm cannon things are new, but they seem to be pushing them out with the jotum for some reason as the HFT portion of the mini or something...

Yeah the HMG looks different, I guess they're just going to change what the PanO HMG's look like. You can see it has a reverse banana handguard in addition to the weird ammo cylinders, so it's still taking hints from PanO combi rifles.

3. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Oh, find are back xD

4. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I, too, am no fan of that new Multi-HMG.

Lady Numiria likes this.
  5. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Agno on the MHMG, but I prefer the more dynamic, frozen movement style of the old one. Will have to track one down before they disappear from the stores.

6. NickNick

NickNick Well-Known Member

A question I already had for the curend model: Why is there a jet engine coming from his back in a 90 degree angle?

The expanding torso is acceptable. Almost all new models are more massiv now. Besides female versions. Which is by itself questionable...

But putting more metal between enemy fire and a massive investment in a state-of-the-art warmachine is a reasonable way of thinking.

7. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Loving the less anime more martial design.
    The gun is a bit too big (hopefully just in the render) but I do like the Gauss design and I'm definitely loving the new HFT integrated into the forearm on Jotum and Cutter.
    Btw you know what that means. The Cutter got a HFT again guys. Or a Zapper/Pulsar/B2 Nanopulser, LSG, don't really care, sidearms are good if you didn't have one before. Since the Cutter has it on both arms this might just be jets for maneauvering under water, but it looks a tad bit too similar to the ITS Jotum's design.
    Really glad I held out on buying the old 4head sculpt and can get this one instead because of several years of Cutter redesign rumors.
    plsdon'tbeseparatepiecesplsdon'tbeseparatepiecesplsdon'tbeseparatepieces

#7 Teslarod, Aug 15, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    chaos11 and chromedog like this.
  8. Deathwig

Deathwig Well-Known Member

It's probably used for underwater propulsion since the Cutter is designed for amphibious operations.

9. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

Yup, the older one has it as well. Big underwater thruster.
    The older kamau had them as well - for the same reason (they had aquatic terrain movement).

colbrook likes this.
  10. Ghost_X

Ghost_X Well-Known Member

I love the posing and presence of the old Cutter...one of my favorites (I own 2 of them). The new one is pretty good, but he look less unique. I wish they would trim some of the bulk and bring back the sleek, deadliness of the older model. With that said, I am still buying a new one to add to the collection.

11. NickNick

NickNick Well-Known Member

That did not occurr to me. Why didn‘t that occur to me? Anyway, thanks for the answer ^^

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  12. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Damn, I've missed the Flamer in gauntlet!

But on the other hand we have a sad precedence of new Magisters, so that might be again some messup on CB (I mean that new Cutter might not necessarily have a HFT.....)

Checking the model once more:

well it seems both guantlets have those "jets" so mayby its not HFT but simple water jet propellants.....

13. LaughinGod

LaughinGod Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Looks more like HI, not like a PanO TAG. Shouldn't he be same series as rest of S7 TAGs? Doesn't look like them at all. Love the gun, as I hate the retarded enlarged infantry weapons on TAGs most other ones have. Integrated weapons on TAGs are something I was asking for years now, glad to see more of that.

Savnock likes this.
  14. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

a cutter belongs to a separate TAG line than the others (jotum, dragoes and seraph all are derivatives of the squalo line)

AdmiralJCJF, chromedog and Teslarod like this.
  15. Toalpaz

Toalpaz Well-Known Member

Are you like ten? Try to use big boy words to express yourself next time.

16. miguelbarbo84

miguelbarbo84 Well-Known Member

Probably no offense intended.

Like you probably didn't want to offend my 10 y/o son, who is more than capable of expressing himself in an educated manner.

Loving the Cutter.

Palomides likes this.
  17. redeemer

redeemer Well-Known Member

Another awesome tag for pano, the old cutter was one of my favorite tags but this one is a real beauty all the detail combined with a badass pose well done CB and whoever made the sculpt

18. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

I’m 100% sold on the new Cutter. It looks sleek, deadly and simultaneously befitting every point of ARM8. It’s heavily armored without being bulky and that’s not easy to achieve.

chaos11 and redeemer like this.
  19. Modock

Modock Well-Known Member

Urena sculpted it, says on the render, my favourite sculptor for sure. Lovin the Cutter as well!

20. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

Legs look in proportion finally. Way better than the tiny butt, stumpy legs of the original.

Goonhammer, Cthulhu363 and redeemer like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation