1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

infinity Tabletop Simulator League - Grand Finals - to be streamed live 25 April

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Vaulsc, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

An international infinity tournament of approximately 130 players has been taking place online via tabletop simulator over the last month and a half, but it's now coming to a close. The grand finals will be a Tohaa vs Nomads showdown, and will be live-streamed on twitch. Follow Vaulsc for commentary and tune in on 8pm EDT, Friday June 26th.

https://www.twitch.tv/vaulsc

Lesh', PillageIdiot, Bobman and 3 others like this.
  2. Whyrocknodie

Whyrocknodie Well-Known Member

A rip-roaring rampage of revenge!

3. AssaultUnicorn

AssaultUnicorn KTS is the best unit

This league has been a blast to play and I am excited to see who comes out on top of it. I am rooting for @East of Irem purely because he is the only NA2 sectorial that made it. Go mercs!

East of Irem and Bobman like this.
  4. Badlazzor

Badlazzor Well-Known Member

I had a good time playing in the league, thanks for @Vaulsc and all my opponents for it! I root for the StateEmpire of course! (Either of them is fine, we have a great chance to get to the top with 3 of us being in first 10)

#4 Badlazzor, Jun 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Surmelk likes this.
  5. Surmelk

Surmelk Well-Known Member

Looking forward to the stream. The Empire Yu Jing should come out on top in the league without problems.

6. Estugon

Estugon New Member

I of course root for my Nomad brother :popcorn:. The league was great fun, I really hope for a continuation...:slightly_smiling_face:

7. Axel Castellan

Axel Castellan New Member

Go Tohaa go! Could be their last tournament available though.
    Fantastic league well organized building a bigger Infinity community. So magic.
    Special mention to guys like @Vaulsc or @Whyrocknodie that keep things updated and organized controlling all of us (such a trolls )

8. PillageIdiot

PillageIdiot Member

Echoing everyone else about how much fun the tourney was and thanks Vaul for your hard work. Khavrion has my double rooting interest for 1) repping nomads and 2) being located in Rorschach's favorite city of accumulated sex and murder.

Vaulsc likes this.
  9. East of Irem

East of Irem Well-Known Member

Thanks sadly neither I nor my opponent have chance of winning the league, lost my first game so cant get enough points.
    Its been a great way to spend the lockdown, the TTS support has been evolving throughout with contributors uploading their 3D minis, creating maps and so forth I definitely recommend the experience.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation