1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How's Shona supposed to work?

Discussion in 'Legendary Bahadurs' started by Charbe86, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Charbe86

Charbe86 Member

I like the concept of Shona, but she doesn't seem to perform. She's slow, she has poor defence, and the fact that broad sword is 2-2 makes her vulnerable to smoke and dazzle. I'd love to know if someone's got tricks to make her reliable in a role. I'd really love to know how she went in play testing, and what CB found her best use as.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  2. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

There is a recent podcast episode including her by @Jonah and @AdmiralJCJF:

https://www.buzzsprout.com/57387/42...11-5-of-the-worst-aristos-that-will-shock-you

General consensus is that she is not that good. Maybe even the overall the weakest toolkit in Aristeia.

To be honest, I tried her as well and unfortunately, I agree. While she can shine in a scenario like King of the Hill, in most other scenarios she doesn't, since she can be controlled way to easily. Only the use of Hannibal and additionally Laxmee gives her a glimpse of hope. But with Hannibal you have the same problems against a Dazzle/Hidden/Smoke team again...

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  3. Charbe86

Charbe86 Member

That podcast is what inspired the question. I don't think CB would have released Shona if they found her useless in play testing, so I'm hoping someone from the team will chime in.

4. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I think whoever passed Léi Gōng for production was trying to make up for Shona by missing the opposite way.

Charbe86 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation