1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tunguska brainstorm

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by valukr, Jun 20, 2020.

1. valukr

valukr Well-Known Member

Jurisdictional Command of Tunguska
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    KRIZA BORAC HMG / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (2 | 54)
    HOLLOW MEN MULTI Rifle + Pitcher, Chain-colt / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 35)
    ZONDNAUT Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 32)
    [​IMG] ZONDMATE Chain Rifle, Smoke Light Grenade Launcher / Electric Pulse. (5)
    PUPPET MASTERS (Minelayer) Submachine Gun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 14)
    PUPPETBOT (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 11)
    PUPPETBOT (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 11)
    PUPPETBOT (Marksmanship L1) AP Marksman Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 14)
    HECKLER Combi Rifle, Jammer, 1 FastPanda / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    INTERVENTOR Hacker Lieutenant (Hacking Device Plus) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    INTERVENTOR Hacker (Killer Device Plus UPGRADE: Lightning) Boarding Shotgun, 1 FastPanda / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    GRENZER (Forward Observer, Sensor) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    GRENZER Spitfire / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 30)
    WARCOR (360º Visor) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)
    5.5 SWC | 299 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

Buddy of mine is starting out with Tunguska, so i been brainstorming some ideas.

Aim of this list is to make sure it can avoid being pinned down by AROs and to have multiple attack vectors. Lastly, as always, to go against the grain.

Kriza + Hollowman duo - pitcher for white noise, in the event of MSV ARO presence

Zond - Smoke launcher for and support unit for turn 1 and 2 to help attack units advance. Turn 2/3 attack rambo piece

Puppets - ARO presence/speedbump/distraction, early attack vector. Button pushers

Heckler - alpha strike protection (jammer). Fast Panda to provide white noise for puppets or other attack units.

Grenzer core + KHD Interventor - Turn 2/3 attack group, anti camo, infiltrators, button pushers.

Interventor Lt - white noise and hacking support

Warcor - best ARO in the game.

2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Why the 3 trooper core?

Personally, I'd wait until N4 before I explore Grenzers.

You're really trying to squeeze in 1 more toy than you have points for.

Edit: oh damn, that's annoying you can't go Max AVA Interventors and then flesh out with Grenzers.

I was thinking Interventor Lt + 2 x Interventor KHDs as the basis for a core.

#2 inane.imp, Jun 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    valukr likes this.
  3. valukr

valukr Well-Known Member

They provide me with a B5, BS13, MSV1 fire platform. Additionally, they are all i have to avoid mimetism/odd mods and to easily discover camo markers via sensor.

What would you replace them with?

Savnock likes this.
  4. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

A Sec Core with a Grenzer MSR

5. Darkinga

Darkinga Nómada Nómada

A Stempler zond.... in the middle of the table...with 2 Transductors droping a Sniffer.... just 33 points..3 regular orders...and have 3 repeaters to make HZ. And this 2 transductor make flash pulse ARO. Well its all advantages

valukr likes this.
  6. Darkinga

Darkinga Nómada Nómada

For me, there are 3 must in TJC... Mary problems, Raoul and Puppetmaster. All my lists almost includes 2 of them.

valukr likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation