1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding TTS tournaments

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by QueensGambit, Apr 18, 2020.

1. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

I just finished playing in a very fun online Tabletop Simulator tournament organized out of Michigan. I think there are many such tournaments being held these days, but I don't know how to find them. I was lucky that the Michigan organizer decided to post his event announcement in the Ontario meta's facebook group or I never would have heard of it.

Anyone have any tips on how to find more online events? Preferably without having to join yet another facebook group.

2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

It used to be common for people to list local tournaments on the forums - maybe it's time to start bringing that back?

QueensGambit likes this.
  3. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

We finished the infinity TTS league season one recently, looking to announce the second season soon.

These leagues are organized on discord. https://discord.gg/prUav3w

RobertShepherd and QueensGambit like this.
  4. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Would appreciate if you were to also announce it on the forums when the time comes. I'm on the discord, but it seems like it'd be easy to miss announcements there.

RobertShepherd likes this.
  5. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

QueensGambit likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation