1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Yu Jing with new troops

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Space Ranger, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

Delete this.

2. Law Dawg

Law Dawg Well-Known Member

Aaah! I'm tempted to sculpt cat ears on the Mao :joy::joy::joy:

3. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

The Ye Mao with paint doesn't look entirely awful as I'd feared, but I do wish it looked more Yu Jing.

4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I think i'm one of the few that dislikes the fur lined cloth. Makes no sense due to being not very futuristic but also it's on the outside of armor.

I like the Ye Mao in spite of the fur though. At first I didn't like the helmet but now it's grown on me. I still like Jing too. Especially the traditional weapon. I like the Shang Ji a lot too but I think the next Non-hacker versions will be even better.

Stuffist likes this.
  5. Tibooper

Tibooper Well-Known Member

Ye Mao's helmet reminds me a lot more of a owl than a cat, I find it better once painted too. I'm still wondering how Jing Qo's jacket can be as resilient as a Zuyong Armor but whatever x)
    The Shang-Ji is really the best miniature from the box. I can't wait to have one without the hacking visor, so he can look the enemy in the eyes while killing it with its own badassery.

6. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

NWI, Climb+, Hyper-Dynamics. She's jacked up on combat augs like sheit. Her body armour probably doesn't do anything but is there for aesthetic reasons (see Nomad Observance miniatures for reference level of armour)

7. Henshini

Henshini Well-Known Member

I just noticed how hunch-backed the shan-ji is. I'm glad they're getting a distinct aesthetic.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation