1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kuang Shi Link Team

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by HotFreshTofu, May 3, 2020.

1. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Zhanying may not be the most efficient troopers in the game, but that mediocre statline is loaded with so many cool and useful tools.

And when it comes to the madtrap trick, don't write off the Zhanying using it itself, either. Using it to set up a position for a triangulated shot can get some surprising results.

2. valukr

valukr Well-Known Member

This.

I use Kuang Shi and coordinated order for this trick. You sacrifice a KS, but that way you don't need the harris. Additionally, you be cute and use Sforza to pretend to be the KS with holo-projector and hit em with a tasty gluegun/viral round.

Zewrath likes this.
  3. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

@valukr fair enough I suppose but that wouldn't personally work for my playstyle, as I usually swallow all my Command Tokens in every game and don't want to add an addition mechanic to add to my heavy CT usage. xD

valukr likes this.
  4. Joametz

Joametz Chinese Empire in Space enthusiast

But using coordinated orders makes the Hsien burst go way down. The Haris is expensive, yes, but it takes down anything in sight. IDK, I just love that fireteam.

Zewrath, krossaks and the huanglong like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation