1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EN][ES] FEB'18 Painting group / Grupo de pintura

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Engorn, Feb 1, 2018.

1. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

#41 n21lv, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    yluvatar, Red Harvest, taylor and 6 others like this.
  2. Stormygeddon

Stormygeddon Well-Known Member

Hello trusty support group. Tonight I finished up the Hassassin Ragik.

My goal for this weekend is to finish up all the Beyond Red Veil and Icestorm minis I've been procrastinating as I don't have a tournament this weekend, and my friend's out of town.

[​IMG]

[Album here](https://imgur.com/a/y4x6Q)

3. Raghart

Raghart Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Nice! I do like specially how the face turned out. Very pretty amid that killing gear :D

Keep it up! I think she could use some more lights.

4. Stormygeddon

@Engorn

On top of the Ragik, today I finished up the Hassassin Fiday and Hellcat. I took a shortcut with the Fiday and didn't go for white armor or a glowing colored sword as I wanted to mitigate effort invested in him as I barely plan to use him over my main Fiday or Al-Djabel.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With those two models finished, I finally have all of Beyond Red Veil done, I've been procrastinating on half the models from that pack for far too long. Mostly because I like the BSG fiday better, have no interest in the Ragik, and already had two Daofei.
    [​IMG]
    It was a Journey of conversions, deciding on schemes, switching up painting recipes, and finally letting go of some older models. The CSU is technically my Nomad playing friend's as I traded it for the bounty hunter but it's an honorary thing to include it in the picture. Some things turned out better than expected, like the conversion of the Guilang, Camo pattern on the Daofei, and the sword of "Big Dick" Tarik. Other things I kind of rushed, like the Zhanying's armor and the Fiday. Anyways, I'll go varnish the Hassassins now.

Also of interest, the Beyond Icestorm Hellcat I painted for a friend. Small story: I painted his other Hellcat to look like Sabine from Star Wars Rebels, and after a "go ahead" I painted this one to look like Jango Fett. [Album here]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Metal and blue is so much easier to paint over black than red and orange it's not even funny. I ran out of Astrogranite so I put an orange brown basing scheme to for one contrast the blue better, and for another remind of the planet of Geonosis.

Next up is the Janissary and Hac Tao HMG. One will be considerably easier to paint, the other is going to be a "decloaking" paint effect experiment (haven't done it since I've done the Raiden). I think the Janissary will be finished by the end of the month, but I have some doubts about the Hac Tao.

5. MikeS1173

MikeS1173 Well-Known Member

@Engorn I pledge Acentecemento Akal Hacker and Knight of Montesia . I've ready started with the blues followed by a dark line/wash, sorry I forgot pictures at the primed state.

DSC_0008~2.JPG

WolfofWinter likes this.
  6. Raghart

Warcor

@Engorn I'm currently working on the old Interventor:

[​IMG]

not many time to go, but i think i can do it :)

7. Stormygeddon

@Engorn "Cerberus" themes Janissary HMG is done. It was kind of interesting to compare it to one I painted last year, how subtly my highlighting's changed, and how I've given less effort in creating contrast on a model. I should refocus some of that effort I feel. Anyways, this is a scheme I liked and wanted complete a link team of them. So far only the actual Heavy Weapons have the Cerberus theme, as the Doctor has red accents to his armor, and I went a completely different direction with this Boarding Shotgun Janissary I had. Anyways here's the completed model, followed by a comparison with a model I painted last year.

102_5708.JPG 102_5709.JPG 102_5710.JPG 102_5711.JPG 102_5712.JPG 102_5713.JPG 102_5714.JPG

And now I should be on to the Hac Tao, small chance I might not finish it. Other chance is that I would be pledging this Gecko Pilot (which is considerably easier to paint) as it's a model I bought as a payment of a bet with a friend.

MikeS1173, Belgrim, yluvatar and 5 others like this.
  8. taylor

taylor Well-Known Member
    Warcor

@Engorn

Huh. I thought i posted. Looks like I didn't.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here are a few more for good measure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm gonna say those are probably the last infinity models I paint in February of 2018.

Belgrim, yluvatar, Raghart and 6 others like this.
  9. Quill

Quill Member

@Engorn

Congrats to everyone that completed multiple models this month! I only just managed to finish my single pledge... *grumbles about work/life/hobby balance* At least I now have a powerful helping hand for my Ariadnans.
    knauf_painted1_forum.jpg knauf_painted2_forum.jpg

10. yluvatar

yluvatar Well-Known Member

@Engorn

2 de los chasseurs acabados!, los otros 2 que usare como proxy para el mes que viene!

2018-02-28 07.50.20 1.jpg 2018-02-28 07.50.18 2.jpg 2018-02-28 07.50.18 1.jpg 2018-02-28 07.50.14 1.jpg

2018-02-23 12.19.48 1.jpg 2018-02-23 12.19.44 2.jpg 2018-02-23 12.19.44 1.jpg 2018-02-23 12.19.43 1.jpg

Quill, Red Harvest, Engorn and 3 others like this.
  11. Raghart

Warcor

[​IMG]
    @Engorn Lista la interventora a última hora.

No estoy contento del todo, sobretodo con el pelo que podría haber quedado mejor y ahora no sé como arreglarle, pero razonablemente satisfecho :)

//

Not really happy with her hair, but i'm not sure how to fix it. Let it be like this!

12. Stormygeddon

taylor, Raghart, Engorn and 4 others like this.
  13. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

@Engorn Zhangying Imperial Agent. Una de las tres, pintada por fin.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    No me gusta la apariencia del fusil, pero, mejorarla puede esperar.

Y 'Me gustas' para todos los pintores que cumplieron con sus promesas.

(trans:Likes for all the painters who fulfilled their pledges.) Seems a nice tradition to start. See y'all next month. I still have a Yasbir and an old Bagh-Mari sniper pending from the old forum painting pledge thread in addition to the Guilang and the Dao Fei. Man, do I have the slows something fierce.

#53 Red Harvest, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    taylor, Raghart, Engorn and 3 others like this.
  14. MikeS1173

MikeS1173 Well-Known Member

@Engorn
    Better late than never, eh? Completed Akal Hacker and Knight of Montesa ... one day late. Pardon the inferior photograph.
    Infinity PanO Akal and Montesa.jpg

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation