1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's find some new ideas about Aristeia

Discussion in 'News' started by Genesis, Nov 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

With the new decks out and only 2 characters that have access to switches/skills that provide card draw I'd be willing to bet on either a tank or support aristo coming in with card draw as a switch

csjarrat likes this.
  2. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

I think max could do with some competition for "pure" tank as well

rag1n likes this.
  3. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Two of the card manipulators are support already (Taowu and Oberon), so tank would be more interesting.

I think off-tank is more likely than a pure tank though. Perhaps something that trades health for card manipulation or discards cards for additional defence (kinda the opposite of Wild Bill); or perhaps both.

rag1n, Croepoek and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  4. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

Agreed. if more card draw was being introduced it'd almost definitely go on an off tank (and not a pure tank). Another interesting option would be some sort of utility damage person that draws an additional card when fragging or some kind of non pure support that removes harmful states from enemies (like some kind of "deal" made) in order to draw cards

With these new decks I find using Wild Bill or Oberon almost a must in order to get through your deck so a little more diversity would be nice!

5. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

couldn't agree more! I do think it's quite hard to define a pure tank that basically isn't some sort of spin off of max, though. I feel like he's based off of Reinhardt from overwatch.

So, with that in mind, maybe some kind of controller type Aristo that deploys 2 shield bots that obstruct line of site for 1 or maybe 2 spaces between them (kind of like how Orisa's shield (again OW) would function)?

6. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Fiddler kinda gets that (shield bots) as a tactic.

A Total Immune Dog Warrior could be interesting. Riff off Dog Bowl.

Or a Nomad small uplift riding in Armour. You could easily do this as 2 different profiles: a tanky heavily armoured and mobile 'damaged' version.

#26 inane.imp, Jan 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  7. Murt4ir

Murt4ir New Member

Would like to see alternate profiles, especially for some underpowered characters...
    And some mechanics could see more use, like the Marked state...

8. Stormtyrant

Stormtyrant New Member

New skins should be new Builds for character in the same way Warmachine/Hordes has multiples of named characters but with different abilities, attributes and styles.

9. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

We don't want to force anyone to buy a metal minature for a game that is played and sold with plastics. If we did that, people could feel A! is a "pay to win" game, as many you likely know.

:wink:

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation