1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linked Jammers: Super-broken, now in White Banner

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Savnock, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Lambanator

Lambanator Member

The Irony of this is astounding.
    Good Behavior is one of the rules. I know from the past forums where this has happened (In my case mine was considered toeing the line as I only posted a first name), posting full details of a person has not been considered good behavior. So take that as you will.

Savnock likes this.
  2. SpectralOwl

Looks like a joke meant as a spot of fun to me, with most of the humour derived from the specific phrasing. Hypotheses not backed up by experimentation can still be considered valid until disproven, and the conversation is almost always useful for finding new ways to play around problems (Never played against a Kamau Sniper yet, but I know *so many* ways to deal with it from lurking about these forums). If you took everything on the Internet at face value you'd think Australia's national currency was toilet paper at the moment.

3. Lambanator

Lambanator Member

You might want to go an edit your other posts, where you make it seem otherwise. Also might want to ask for robs posts about asking for you to remove it to be deleted.

4. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

I'm not sure what part of this is ironic. I'm not defending the doxx in this thread, and I have never and would never doxx anyone. The hypocrisy of your own posts, on the other hand, is astounding.

#244 meikyoushisui, Apr 2, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  5. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

For the record I like @RobertShepherd , he knows the game extremely well, his posts about the game are usually spot on and he makes good lists. My first win with Tohaa only happened after I pinched his Cancon list.

I have no interest in carrying this on any longer. I did not intend to share his personal information, I only wanted to confront him over the Facebook posting. When he got mad at what I did, I was already mad at what he did, I should have fixed it then instead of blaming him, I've fixed it already.

I am aware of the irony that I have armed anyone who wants to attack the forum or me, or my barely-there reputation with a lot better material than an out of context quote.

#245 the huanglong, Apr 2, 2020
    Berjiz, QueensGambit, Alfy and 7 others like this.
  6. Lambanator

Lambanator Member

That's ok mate, I think I can speak for us all when I say we all get hot headed. When I saw your post I got angry as well. Hopefully one day we can have a game and forget this whole thing.

7. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

If you knew it was not okay there, what made it okay in Infinity Canberra?
    Rather than apologise to @the huanglong, @RobertShepherd, you went on the attack over your perception of grievance & when @Lambanator piled in, you vanished, leaving him to carry the fight.
    The decent thing would be to express regret at your original repost, even though you are justified in being annoyed at @the huanglong’s post in this thread.
    His doxxing of you doesn’t retrospectively justify you doxxing him.
    Especially given:
    All Glory for the State Empire

#247 Dragonstriker, Apr 2, 2020
    the huanglong likes this.
  8. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Didn't you guys dox and lowkey threaten Triumph because he talked to negative about a player who won with IA in a local tournament?

#248 Zewrath, Apr 2, 2020
  9. Lambanator

Lambanator Member

Ophhhh Jesus that's throwing some shade out there. No I just used his first name, and no I did not threaten him. Let's not bring this thing up again as that was put to bed by Koni a long time ago.

10. meikyoushisui

"I didn't doxx him, I just doxxed him!"

You posted personally identifiable private information about an anonymous web user. That's the textbook definition of a doxx.

Hecaton, Berjiz, Abrilete and 3 others like this.
  11. Lambanator

Lambanator Member

Look listen, if you want to escalate something that we have all tried to put to bed in both instances here, that's on you mate. Undue escalation like this through anonymity is the reason people don't like the forums.

12. meikyoushisui

Describing what you did, after you were the one who brought it up, and explaining why that makes you unqualified to comment on the situation at hand, and also is a massive stain on your character, is not escalation. It is a statement of basic fact.

If you don't like the forums, you don't need to participate. The fact that the bulk of your participation here is either 1) doxxing or 2) defending your doxxing does not leave me with a very good image of you as a person.

Hecaton, Abrilete and Dragonstriker like this.
  13. Lambanator

Lambanator Member

Secondly I was not denying I doxxed him, if even slightly, the poster above said you guys in which I said "No". By no I was referring to the fact that only I was involved and not Rob.
    There was an amicable end to all of this for the parties actually involved and you all chose to escalate. This only reflects poorly on you.

14. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

You have the power to de-escalate before @psychoticstorm or @Koni does it for you. It might hurt a tiny bit, but it is possible, please try.

Bobman, Savnock, Xeurian and 2 others like this.
  15. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, mate.

the huanglong and meikyoushisui like this.
  16. Lambanator

Lambanator Member

Well said, Rob, Haung and I have. The others that really had no involvement personally in this should also do the same.

17. meikyoushisui

If you perceive being asked to take responsibility for your own words an actions an escalation, that is on you. If you choose to participate here despite your claims that people dislike the forums, that is on you.

No one is forcing you to stay here.

You heard it here first folks, calling someone out for being proud of doxxing someone reflects more poorly on the person calling out the behavior than the person who did it.

Hecaton, Abrilete and Dragonstriker like this.
  18. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

My message wasn't directed at any person or persons, it was directed at whom it concerns and it should concern anyone participating in the continued accusations and anyone whom are not ready to de-escalate in an honest manner.

Savnock and Lambanator like this.
  19. Lambanator

Lambanator Member

I'm not even going to fight you on this anymore. I have no idea who you are, where you are from or your back ground.
    However, I will extend this olive branch by saying if you are ever in Melbourne, Australia, I would love to have a game with you.

20. meikyoushisui

I know you might feel like you are taking the high road here, but in the back of my mind, the only reaction I have to this is "so you can doxx me too?" Since you refuse to take basic responsibility for your own actions, I don't see this conversation going any further and will take my leave.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation