1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disengage Prysm

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Tibikuss, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Tibikuss

Tibikuss New Member

Hi all

Please help me out with this situation

i roll for disengage from Prysm but from his rolls she activates the taunted switch.
    Now i am taunted before anything else bevause switches apllies first, as i understood.
    If i win the disengage roll can i move, or i must attack him first?
    Thanks

2. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

If you win the Disengage, you have to Move once (the one which triggered Disengage), and then you have to Attack Prysm

:3

Croepoek, Ealthril, -V- and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Yes you can disengage as you managed it. But the only action left behind is to attack Prysm...

She's a pain isn't she? :stuck_out_tongue:

AdmiralJCJF and -V- like this.
  4. Tibikuss

Tibikuss New Member

So, i got two different answers , any other opinion ?

5. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

Not sure what you mean?! Damiel and Ealthril state the same.

If you manage the disengage but the switch is triggered, you move to another hex and have to attack. Remember: disengage means you only but certainly have to move to another hex. This can also still be adjacent the Aristo you disengage from.

inane.imp, Ealthril and Zewrath like this.
  6. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Damiel and Ealthril are both right. Let's see the play in slow motion:

Switches go first, so you are imposed the :H:Taunted State by Prysm. You could think that Pulsing Light gets activated: "Enemies :H:Taunted by you that can perform an Attack against you must Attack whenever they can. The point is that you cannot Attack her at this point, because you must resolve the current Disengage Roll, which is part of the spent of your last Movement point. So, as you get succeed...
    You must move to a new space. Immediately after that, you are free to keep on spending more Movement Points or Action Points, or even playing a Tactic. But, if you have enough Action Points to perform an Attack on Prysm ─and you fulfill all the requirements: LoS and Range─, Pulsing Light gets activated on you, so you'll have to Attack her.

:wink:

Ealthril, Damiel and Croepoek like this.
  7. Tibikuss

Tibikuss New Member

Thanks, its my fault, i forgot about the disengage rule, witch V metioned, that i just have to move once on winning the roll, so all of your answers was correct. Sorry

-V-, AdmiralJCJF and Croepoek like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation