1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check my Avatar-List

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Kohr86, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Kohr86

Kohr86 New Member

Hello Guys,

what do you think about my first Avatar-List:

Combined Army
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    AVATAR Lieutenant (Strategos L3) MULTI HMG, Sepsitor Plus / DA CCW. (3.5 | 137)
    [​IMG] STALDRON Flash Pulse / Knife. (0 | 0)
    ZERAT Red Fury, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    CALIBAN Boarding Shotgun, Light Rocket Launcher / Pistol, Knife, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 34)
    Q-DRONE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    VICTOR MESSER (Hacking Device Plus) Boarding Shotgun, 2 Nanopulser, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)
    R-DRONE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    KURGAT Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    SLAVE DRONE Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

The Idea is to have two ARO-Pieces with Q-Drone and Caliban. Victor is for button pushing and Kurgart to repair the Q-Drone and button pushing too.
    Zerat is something annoying for everyone and I just like kamikaze action Ikadrons.

Can this be working?

Looking forward to your thoughts.

toadchild likes this.
  2. Doppelgganger

Doppelgganger Well-Known Member

I see no necessary the two aro pieces and rf zerat,because strategos 3. If you go first you will go ahead with avatar, so maybe necessary a rapid access eengeener, like caliban at mid-table. If you go second, you had a favor the deployment.

3. Jam800

Jam800 Well-Known Member

I'm no expert but I have to agree with doppelganger, I think you're a bit too focused on ARO. The Avatar is a strong piece but you need to be careful with him and rambo-ing him up the table isn't always a great idea.

A single long range ARO should be fine, with a mid-table piece or two should work. You could do with a KHD in your list too in order to use that repeater network, put pressure on enemy hackers and protect your Avatar.

An additional threat from an inflitrator or AD piece may also help to put added pressure in the mid-field and provide a distraction from the beast that is the Avatar.

Also don't forget the mnemonica rule! You should really be taking a Unidron or two to avoid LoL, should you lose the big guy.

Here's a bash at an example list to demonstate for you (I'm sure others with more experience than me may have better suggestions)....

Combined Army──────────────────────────────────────────────────[​IMG]10
    AVATAR Lieutenant (Strategos L3) MULTI HMG, Sepsitor Plus / DA CCW. (3.5 | 137)
    [​IMG] STALDRON Flash Pulse / Knife. (0 | 0)
    KURGAT Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    SLAVE DRONE Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    UNIDRON (Forward Observer) Plasma Carbine / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)
    Q-DRONE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    E-DRONE Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 28)
    CADMUS-SOLDIER Hacker (EI Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 24)
    ZERAT Red Fury, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    5.5 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

The Zerat is more an active turn piece IMHO and I left it in as you'd taken it but I'd be more inclined to take something else.

The E-drone is quite a key piece in this list to support the cadmus drop, as well as boosting the capability of the unidron and Q & R drones.

4. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

There are a number of legal targets with Cubes in the original list. You don't need Autotool to use Mnemonica.

Edit: They also included Ikadrons, which have Autotool as well.

5. Jam800

Jam800 Well-Known Member

You're absolutely right - my bad. I often get a bit focused on the Unidrons and other G: Mnemonica troops as the only back-up options:face_with_rolling_eyes:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation