1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Securitate Feurebach at last! What is your favorite loadout?

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Bors, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

@Modock
    I think the ment the "first" new Nomad Spitfire from the Anaconda Pilot
    anaconda-3.png 87f6f30259adc7945dcc3f63ced8305d.png Andaconda_squad_operator.png

Darkinga, Bors, Zewrath and 1 other person like this.
  2. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

I actually really like that the Nomads weaponry are variants of the same model. It reminds me of the XM8

[​IMG]

Darkinga and Bors like this.
  3. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

Oh, what a wasted opportunity to make sniper as well with extra arm...

Guardian likes this.
  4. jfunkd

jfunkd hard forum hittin Carlos
    Warcor

In my case, absolutely. The repeater alone in Tunguska is very handy for Mary or your Interventor to use, but IMO most fireteams should take a shotgun if they can. It's all about the +6 when something is pushing on you up close.

Errhile and Savnock like this.
  5. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

There's still three more profiles without models, so who knows what will happen!

Combi Rifle with Repeater, Paramedic, and MSR. Just for those playing from home. And if you want to argue about the Repeater, remember that the Boarding Shotgun with Repeater model actually has it modeled. It's the 'bump' on the back of her vest.

If we're lucky, we'll get something like the Shasvastii did where it includes a SpecOps model.

6. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

Now you want TWO securitate boxes while Grenzers have none??? That would be outrageous!
    I don't think paramedic or repeater even needs a separate model, you'll never see these tiny bits while playing anyway. The weapon on the other hand is clearly visible, and it would be very easy to make a sniper out of this sculpt just by replacing a weapon in hands.

7. Modock

Modock Well-Known Member

I hope we'll get another mixed SWC box grenzer & securitate, but can wait for now, well till N4 hits.
    Who knows what will happen, grenzer are crap atm, I would not buy until they fix them.

Grenzer spitfire, Grenzer ML, Grenzer boarding shotgun and securitate MSR.

HarlequinOfDeath, Darkinga and Bors like this.
  8. kanluwen

Surprisingly, it's pretty notable when one thing has it and another doesn't. While yeah, the part itself is 'tiny'--it sticks out like a hat on a dog.

Worth mentioning in any regards that Grenzers are missing 5 profiles, with 2 being duplicates beyond potential small tidbits.
    Those profiles:
    -Missile Launcher
    -Spitfire
    -Boarding Shotgun
    -Boarding Shotgun with Biometric Visor L1
    -Combi Rifle w/ LFT Sensor, FO profile

Given that Nomads are slated for 2021 to get the Code One treatment, it's possible we'll see some of the missing Securitate and Grenzer profiles addressed as part of that push.

9. Modock

Modock Well-Known Member

We have the mini for this profile, It's in securitate SWC box.

10. kanluwen

Forward Observers now have a bit modeled on their weapons, so no we do not.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's possible you've missed them since they have been putting them in the painting sets.

Additionally, "Sensor" seems to be a thing that is likely to be modeled as well.

11. Modock

Modock Well-Known Member

Yes, we do, it's labeled in infinity store.

Box contains:
    • 1x Securitate (HMG)
    • 1x Securitate Hacker (Hacking Device) (HMG)
    • 1x Securitate (Repeater) (Boarding Shotgun)
    • 1x Grenzer (Forward Observer, Sensor) (Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower)

12. kanluwen

Cool, so then we need a CR+LFT profile for the Grenzer rather than the FO, Sensor.

Additionally? I'm going to flatout say that it's another case of "mislabeled packaging" for that product info. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last. Grenzer has no FO bits modeled nor is the facemask different.

13. Bors

Bors Beltalowda Nomad

Don't we have CR+FLT Grenzer in Securitate box?
    Another question is - how often we need most of Grenzer configurations? I think ML, BS and Spitfire are good candidates for box... On the other hand, how often you use Grenzers and in what configuration. I think only in Securitate link with ML or Sensor/FO.

14. kanluwen

Yes, this is literally the point being made:
    Forward Observers have been, for most of the releases in 2019, getting modeled with a new gubbin on their rifle and some kind of 'eyepiece' that connects to it. Maybe people are unaware of it because they're locked away in paint sets(which is dumb but whatever), but it's a thing that's happening.

The claim was made that it's the Forward Observer just because the store bit says so--which ignores that there have been instances where the store and even the picture on the box are the wrong items.

15. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

[​IMG]

If you check the release date on the paint set, the first time, ever, where FO was sculpted on a model, then you would see it was after the the release of the Securitate + Grenzer box.
    It's weird as fuck to claim that CB has mislabelled their box, by saying they lack something that was released at a later date.

16. Spitfire_TheCat

Spitfire_TheCat Feel the Wrath of the Miezi-Bot

If you'd ask me what we will see in 2021 I'd say: Some Corregidor and some Bakunin (Nuns) models. Tunguska is up to date atm, but Bakunin and Corregidor is getting "old". So that would be my guess for 2021 C1.

17. Bors

Bors Beltalowda Nomad

Bakunin have all new designs. Maybe Corregidor needs some new models with new design weapons, but what we will se in 2021 will be new box of news Zond REMs. Current design is 12+ years old, just like standard REMs of YJ and PO.

18. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

My money is on a new CJC starter. Algs + Intruder + Hellcat + MB.

New Zonds, Meteor and Support Box.

New Wildcats and Morans.

loricus likes this.
  19. Bors

Bors Beltalowda Nomad

Don't think so. Alguaciles just like Moderators, have new design with new modular weapons. There are new Intruders also. Maybe some Wildcats redesign. But Morans and Zonds are must. Very old, very popular and very ugly models.

20. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

As a counterpoint, I present Fusis and Zanshi.

It isn't that Algs need a resculpt it's that the Nomad starters need to be redesigned. By moving to CJC, BJC and TJC starters with no Vanilla you set up Nomads for Code One better. You get the same paradigm we're seeing with Sval and WB.

And the CJC starter is showing its age.

Savnock likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation