1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaldström goodies

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Make PanO Great Again :P, Mar 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

... Again! We don't need to casually refer to sexual violence either! Maybe we could say "people could react less aggressively when they see something they don't approve of," which I'd somewhat agree with! Maybe we could not tactlessly say these things because we're in a largely anonymous forum of discussion where we don't actually have to think about how people who read these comments could be totally needlessly upset by them! Is your opinion on the removal of Teutonic Knights from the game really something that needs graphic imagery? Do you ever need to bring up rape in your comments on toy soldiers? No. No you do not.

Reece, chaos11, ObviousGray and 6 others like this.
  2. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Burst 3 death from afar. Love it. Even creates his own defense with mines. Hes one of the nastier pieces with a feuerbach that I can think of. At least solo. Kinda puts Teucer to shame. Extra shot and mimetism is solid even with the loss of 1 level of msv. The only issue is figuring where to put him in Sval lists. There are a ton of good solo pieces available. AP ammo is probably going to be in demand as well with crit changes meaning TAGs are hard to move.

Stiopa likes this.
  3. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

You are playing games about people assassination each other with people being literally being grown to kill, political dissenters being turned into living bombs, etc.. and that's OK, but using the word "rape" is too much for you, but somehow I'm the inmature guy here.

Let's see if you can understand this: rape exists, murder exists, Hitler existed, but using any one of those words does not mean you condone rape, murder, or nazism. Spare me your thin skinned SJW righteous rage, please.

And please somebody explain to me how the fuck a fuckin teddy bear can even get raped.

#763 Benkei, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  4. Crusader

Crusader Well-Known Member

This is the problem with Infinity's setting based on real Earth (+200 years), everyone is projecting their current political view or nationalistic preference on the game (see the YuJing thread where ISS became the gestapo and everyone began to poop throwing).

Besmirch it as much as you want, but at least the GW forum's shitshow is only about who's bio-engineered half-daemon daddy's dick is bigger, or what is the grim derpest part of the fiction. Not that "err grr this fictional institution is just modern nazis / kgb" or "hurr durr this faction is too white we need more brown people because representation"...

5. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

Agreed on all counts, but the model is going to look really goofy unless a CB sculptor pulls off a miracle.

Judge Dredd likes this.
  6. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Feuerbach profile can mean some kind of wonder miniaturized super destructive PanO weapon. Forgive me for the tactless use of the word "weapon", I didn't want to imply I enjoy shooting people and i apologize if you feel disturbed at the thought of weapons being fired.

7. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Well-Known Member
    Warcor

varuna-immediate-reaction-division-panoceania-sectorial-starter-pack-8.png
    Uuuuhhhhh....

8. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

[​IMG]
    Here’s a nice Vargar HRL in this trying time. Might try and sculpt a fur collar into him, but I’m very happy with the super jump.

9. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Plus Blitzens and E/Marats? Tasty.

Solar likes this.
  10. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Double Feuerbach could be either mounted on both shoulders (unlikely on LI, on HI it could work), or on waist level using some kind of support brace (say, a more hi-tech version of the Aliens smartgun brace).

Not that I'm a fan of current PanO Feuerbach design, it looks to much like a normal rifle. I'll be modding it a bit once I get that ORC.

AdmiralJCJF and daboarder like this.
  11. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I think that in a world where TAGs and HI are common, that B3 AP+DA will be sweeeeet

A Mão Esquerda and Brokenwolf like this.
  12. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Wow, that was SO Mature I'm actually impressed. Telling me to go take a wank, that's so classy.

13. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Sorry, what I meant the weapons not being actually a Feuerbach but using the Feuerbach profile

14. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Hey

Look

I know you are really heavily into having this out. But there's nothing to have out. Just let it go. It's okay. Nobody is going to think you are a loser if you just let it go, and say "okay" and drop it. It's fine. Let's talk about toy soldiers. Let's contribute to a good community rather than just saying whatever acerbic comment comment comes to mind. Yeah? Truce? Drop it together?

15. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

Stop whining like a child and I'll stop treating you like one

And sure, i guess CB could make Code One ORCs 6-2 and N4 ORCs 4-4.
    No idea why theyd do that for the introduction to N4 ruleset, maybe they just want to spit in your wheeties...
    Or maybe youre reaching for illogical straws...

#775 daboarder, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  16. A Mão Esquerda

Seeing the Haiduk render gives me hope they'll do it well.

Reece and Stiopa like this.
  17. CoffeeBadger

CoffeeBadger Well-Known Member

Does it have to be 2 individual Feuerbachs? Make it a double-barrelled one and let the Doom memes begin!

18. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

Let's remember Adil's C1 profile where some of his weapons are listed as "X+1 Burst".
    2 Feuerbachs may just be a band aid fix for N3 and the mini (if there is one) may just have an altered version of the regular feuerbach that allows it to shoot faster.

19. A Mão Esquerda

One over each shoulder, that's what I want.

20. gregmurdock

gregmurdock Extremely Beloved Member

think bigger, nerds

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation