1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaldström units leaked

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Knauf, Mar 2, 2020.

1. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

Adil has no link in ISS hope that's an error

2. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Interestingly both don't seem to have min-maxed OP cores. Meta shift?

Furiat likes this.
  3. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

White banner is fucking awesome.

Still not sure what to do with the Jujak, but I've only been looking at it for 5 minutes, so I'll think of something.

They gave the muslim dude the exploding guys?

Gutier killing it with the jokes, as usual.

4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

And an exercise in pointless reductive comparisons to Winterfor:
    * Karhu are bad Ye Mao
    * Näcken, while decent, are also expensive and don't have any other FD/Infil camo for their Minelayer to cause confusion with.
    * Agnes Ferreira looks like possibly the worst Zhanshi loadout I've ever seen
    * Gunnar certainly is interesting, but I'd take Adil every time and Berserk seems like the only way he's going to defeat Adil once Adil gets his N4 going
    * Vargar will mess us up. They're bad Lei Gong, but they're a large number of bad Lei Gong
    * Böjg is a 2 ML Yan Huo that doesn't suck quite as much as the Yan Huo.
    * Hospitaller in WinterFor is going to make it an uneven fight on the Heavy Infantry front

5. Mahtamori

Apparently Muttawiahs used to be suicide bombers until CB rectified things. And then subsequently broke them with Jammers...

6. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

KSCD on Adil seems pointless. The celestial guard smoke LGL + KSCD is the most reliably chosen profile in all of Infinity.

Azuset likes this.
  7. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

Holy shit we have a new TAG boys!

And Jujaks are looking mighty fine.

8. Hjiryon

Hjiryon Well-Known Member

So, looking over the new offerings, a few things stand out:

Utterly awesome:
    The Long FA is utterly insane. Camo FD bot with minelayer for 20 points? Sprinkle in other came troopers for way too much awesome.
    Tian Gou: Holo 1 jammer or KHD with wildcard? Where do I sign up, especially at that price?
    The hundun with MSV 1 and a SMR is going to be a very efficient skirmisher-hunter. Fun times!

Good:
    Jing Qo is a cheaper, slightly worse Shikami, but with better weapons. I'd be unimpressed, but his ability to link with a smoke dispenser is actually a pretty decent argument for bringing him... Irregular trooper in a fireteam needs revision for the new edition, though. Or Shaolin Monks do, or this is silly.
    Ye Mao are going to be pretty good for forming a Haris (and then likely tossing in wildcards).
    Kunai Solutions Ninja with SMR and FD1 at 34 points is a pretty sweet deal, as compared to a "normal" ninja. Mostly for Vanilla, because they can -also- bring the normal ninja.

... May be good?
    Adil the Kuang Shi control device feels kind of pointless... Unless they allow him to fireteam with the Kuang Shi, too, then he might see play.
    Jujak isn't too different from Zuyong... But he gets to be the Shang Ji bestest buddy - Let's see what Shang Ji are like in N4.
    I tend towards Adil being too expensive for what he does. But then, we know changes are coming for him in N4.

Probably not good:
    Blue Wolf. Extra points for giving it hyper-dynamics and kinematika, on a TAG. S5 TAG is interesting, but I doubt this one will replace the offerings Yu Jing have our heavier HI section. If anything, it feels like it underlines the problems between the two classifications. Guess I'll wait and see what happens with TAGs in N4, but not optimistic.
    Shang Ji: Still not properly updated. Wait and see, I guess.
    Fireteams are pretty much going to be Zhanshi and friends for a core, and Ye Mao and friends for a Haris. Somewhat predictable and boring, but I guess we knew that. I'm not sure who bothered to give Shang Ji Fireteam: Core in this sectorial. Can't see it being used, ever.

Interesting point:
    Looks like we have some of our CC stuff back on the menu... Mostly from characters, though, but I'll take it after the JSA left. Minus the wandering shaolin monk, most of the new stuff comes at a premium price, though.

9. Antares

Antares Well-Known Member

For me, with Guilang, Daofei and Hundun around, there won't be much points left for an expensive Core link. Any ideas for defensive zhanshi link? Also, given they are 6-2, Jujak duo looks interesting to me, both for completing objectives or for hunting fireteams with HFT and BSG. Need to find a way to use the cool model.

Edit: Long Ya and Tian Gou profiles are great, maybe even the highlight among the new stuff.

Joametz likes this.
  10. Mahtamori

Jujak is cheating!

(They're 6-2 in N3 while all the others need to wait for N4)

11. Antares

Antares Well-Known Member

2 Long Ya + 4 Guilang Minelayers are 12 camo markers deployed midfield.

12. kurrelgyre

kurrelgyre Well-Known Member
    Warcor

You know he is a wildcard, right?

13. Maksimas

I have a feeling we'll need several separate posts for discussing all the new stuff separately. T:

14. Maksimas

That isn't shown in his ISS profile, at least not on Army.

15. kurrelgyre

kurrelgyre Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Clear you cache and internet history.

16. zapp

zapp Well-Known Member

Blue Wolf is an excellent shooter. BS14 - B5 - DAM15 - AP Spitfire on a 6/4 platform with STR3 and S5. The price is high though

17. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Oh, don't worry, even at this price it's an excellent unit. Expect other PanO players complain about YJ getting a superior TAG ;)

Sangarn likes this.
  18. Mahtamori

He's wildcard in White Banner, but he's got nothing in Imperial Service (yet)

the huanglong likes this.
  19. Maksimas

Tried it, didn't seem to help.Will probably try again later, these hiccups were kind of expected either way.

the huanglong likes this.
  20. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Blue Wolf is just a slightly different Guijia. I doubt PanO players will complain.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation