1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaldström units leaked

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Knauf, Mar 2, 2020.

1. smog

smog Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Look at his avatar. It’s obviously a troll/gimmick account.

2. Usashi

Usashi Well-Known Member

I can't wait to field that Blue Wolf duo and I do hope TAG's are going to be a valid choice in N4 (one can dream).

[​IMG]

Stuffist, Deathwig, Ariwch and 6 others like this.
  3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Guys I think it's time for you to all accept that Uprising had absolutely nothing to do with needing to free up YJ design space and everything to do with Gutier had a half baked pipe dream idea for a civil war plot he'd really wanted to write for a while.

4. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

I wonder if any of those new troopers will bring a dedicated lt profile. When you sweep through all new sectorials, most of them have certain trooper (shukra, daoying, alpha, mentor) or at least profile (zulu cobra and tariq) that are made for command roles, either lt or CoC. Since we are supposed to be that command prowess faction, I'm guessing that one of our new units should have some cool skills. Maybe not daoying level of optimized (I don't thikt that WBA will get as many NCO).

5. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I think that's what Qiang is there for...

Question for me is whether there will be any CoC units.

6. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

I never really understood what it was that JSA took up "design-space" wise for YJ. Was it just that they had the cheap stuff?

Aldo likes this.
  7. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

Lei gong has CoC. And another problem is basic hacking device while zhanshi have ava4 when you don't want your hacker in a link team. That means max 3 zhanshi in a link. Hope that our wildcards are good

8. Joametz

Joametz Chinese Empire in Space enthusiast

From waht we know, Gao has LT2 and Lei has CoC. If you can take advantage of those orders, well, that's another question. Maybe the linkability of Gao is nice and you gain mobility from those orders. Or a nice NCO? IDK.

9. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

Noone knows.

You wish.

Janzerker is a mythical yu jing poster who has been here since the very begining, eons ago.

He saw N1. He probably played Ko Dali or whatever yu jing players did back then, idk.

Remember the era of Chainfinity: The HMG game. It was a dark dark time.

10. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

Exactly this

11. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

The lack of Hac Tao and the two IA hero's being there is annoying. I wonder if we will have any msv 2 other than the rui shi (unlinked).

the huanglong likes this.
  12. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Forgot about that profile. Not a fan of it because of short ranged gun - makes it hard to get Lei and the sacrificial team member in range. Well, from what we know on Wildcards;
    Lei Gong WC, Shang-Ji/Ye Mao mut-ex WC, and probably Qiang.

More likely, I think we can make a few more exotic Fireteams such as Li

13. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I'm an old time comic fan, I'm used to it. It's called "writer prerogative." They created it, they can change it. But in comics if no one buys the comics, things get changed faster.

14. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

Don't want to pop your bubble but there's a lot of naval units in the game that don't have a dedicated sectorial. The only one that counts is Corregidor but that's a baked in thing. Kind of like a lot of the intelligence/black ops units get rolled into a sectorial rather then their own.

Back to White Banner... AVA 4 Guilang is all I needed to be sold on it.

Space Ranger likes this.
  15. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

Well, what could make sense as a logical follow up to White Banner could be a command structured of a Space Force - Black Banner.

16. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Comics also don't run the risk of invalidating collections.

I got squatted 4 times by GW before I learned my lesson with them. Fun times.

17. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

He/she has linking rules, so don't count on it.

18. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

Looking at the logo, seems like a Jujak character.

That's what Bostria said too in the Yu Jing vid, that the logo "looked korean".

19. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

True and been there too. I had two armies Alpha Legion and Emperors children and they made more than half of each unplayable. CB hasn't been as bad. But they've hurt me a few times. Ko Dali was the first I think, then Exrah being totally cut, then Uprising but thankfully, I hadn't gone hard into JSA yet. I had bikes, some ninja, and a few other little things. But i've stuck with them. The figs are too good and I like the game itself. I learned to pivot. Like going Dahshat with much of my older figs and some proxies. Works great so far.

20. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

I'm sure WBA will be a solid sectorial, there are a lot of things I am very happy about, but there are some things that really bug me.

Zhanshi are AVA 4, not total. Zhanshis are troops of the banner. This is a Banner Army. They should be AVA total. There are have been 11 Unique Zhanshi sculpts made since N3. Zhanshi should be AVA total.

No Hac Tao: Hac Tao special unit has operated on Svalarheima for as long as we have known about WBA. 2 Dossiers and the N3 Cover artwork include Hac Tao and WBA logo. Hac Tao are shown to operate on Svalarheima in the Outrage Graphic Novel. Conversely there has been zero indication of them working with Invincible Army. Hac Tao should be in WBA. Did someone important forget which is the Hac Tao and Which is the Dao Fei, who has been part of the Invincible army (and still is according to the Kaldstrom Booklet)? Hac Tao should be available.

Lei Gong: I'm tired of this guy already. Just a characterless perfect profile that has nothing to do with his concept as seen in Aristeia. He's that good you are pretty much forced to take him, and he's paywalled behind a closed preorder that cost hundreds of dollars. His profile needs a look at. There have been plenty of exotic suggestions about.

Qiang Gao: What's he even doing here? Isn't he part of the Zuyong Regiment? Going to feel awkward if he has to blow away his GF and pilot from Defiance when WBA and SWF clash.

#640 the huanglong, Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    Dragonstriker, Furiat and SKOZZOKONZ like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation