1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaldström units leaked

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Knauf, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

I see then. I've been really out of the loop lately TBH. T:

2. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

These new C1 points are roughly normal points/10. That means zhanshi are probably still 11pts for basic profile. This time with improved CC.

3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I'm not all that charmed with the Daofei. Boil it down a bit and he's basically a slightly bad Shang-Ji with camo and infiltration, much like how Liu Xing is actually a slightly bad Zuyong with AD4. Daofei is missing certain important components that makes skirmishers tick and although it's good to have a heavy infantry in a decent position and able to Marker state, still doesn't change that Daofei has fairly milquetoast stats and no trickery beyond that.
    I kind of feel the same about Hac Tao, as well, and both are paying a significant premium for their abilities that sort of only happens once and that an experience opponent will guess and be prepared for. Sort of like how peekaboo works with babies but not adults...
    (Which is sort of to say, I've been enjoying more success with Omega than Hac Tao, because the Omega comes with a Gangbuster-grade extra unit if you allocate the same price as the Hac Tao)

I see the Jujak as kind of "a better implementation of the current Shang-Ji" and I'm hoping that Shang-Ji will change drastically in role.

4. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

I wasn't implying that he his god tier unit but rather that he is the only true HI with infiltration+camo. This is what makes him unique and sets him apart and is bigger than HFT. Anyway I feel we have enough unique units. I'd much rather get good and reliable one.

5. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

About Jing qo, guess its his sub-name got the clues. IF the noun Huang Di means emperor, he might be some kind of shadowy Imperial Agent;

But if Huang Di means barren fields, well then idk he might be a emo kid swinging his mighty katana around.

6. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

Assuming the ''barren fields'' part... maybe a Biker?
    Would be nice to get some Bikers.
    Bikers are fun.

7. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

Aside from whatever else it means, Huang Di is Yu Jing's name for Svalarheima.

chaos11, Furiat, SpectralOwl and 3 others like this.
  8. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

This kinda put the 30k Destroyers in my mind. A unit that was too grimdark even for that setting and got banned in-setting by most of the Primarchs. Basically guys who came in with radioactive and viral weapons and made sure nothing could ever live on the given planet anymore.

So, a blacker-than-black Imperial Agent with special weapons of utter destruction, who leaves only barren fields after his work is done. Possibly using utterly verboten stolen CA / Tohaa tech to do this.

That'd be cool.

9. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

10. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

Linkable monks

[​IMG]

Joametz and Tibooper like this.
  11. SpectralOwl

Huh. Every Character except Jing looks kinda forced, but new REM, non-Special TAG Duo and something new with Shang Ji are points of interest to me. Also rather curious to see how a dedicated spacefarer works in Infinity with that Tian Gou. AVA 4 Zhanshi is real weird though, don't know why you'd want to limit Banner Soldiers in the Banner Army.

Sedral likes this.
  12. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

It's weird as fuck as far as sectorial AVA charts go, but I like it.

Granted, all I wanted from this was 4 guilangs and 2 daofeis, so it wasn't a difficult test, but this looks nice and interesting.

LuAn, Sedral and vorthain like this.
  13. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Where's the bloody Hac Tao?

#573 the huanglong, Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    SKOZZOKONZ likes this.
  14. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

More information:

1 Tian Gou: Wildcard
    1 Shang Ji: Wildcard
    Lei Gong: Wildcard
    Liang Kai: Count as Shaolin Monk

15. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

Huh, good point.

At some point they seem to have swapped the Hac Tao and Daofei between IA and WB, without touching the fluff or anything. Very odd.

16. Greysturm

Greysturm Invincible Army Drill Sergeant/Military Theorist

Shame i wanted some sort of Tiger fireteam or wildcard status, i could easily see them as pointmen in a Zhanshi team or as a haris squad. Guess that role went to the Yemao.

Hopefully the Shang Jis profile will get updated along with the resculpt, else i doubt will be seing much of them, besides the ocassional wildcarding.

I still wonder why they swapped Daofei and HActao from their respective sectorials, as much as i like zhenchas i would have preferred the daoifei to be in Invincilbles and the Hactao in White banner.

Also i think they shoehorned too many characters in the list for the sake of "they are new so lets put them in the new sectorial."

To end on a positive note, looks like Blue Wolves are gonna be a lighter tag which sounds awesome and a shaoling monk fireteam sounds fun, altough it gets me thinking "are they gonna become regular, either by character of special rules?", else their fireteam will be quite complicated to use.

#576 Greysturm, Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  17. Antares

Antares Well-Known Member

Surprised to not see Zhencha and Hac Tao in this. The unit logos indicated otherwise. Ah, well, nothing new I guess. Anyway, looking forward to drown my enemies in Guilangs, Daofeis and Hurrdurrs.

ObviousGray likes this.
  18. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

While Lei Gong is a little weird to be here, his mechanics seem to be a god-send here. For an army with so much mimetism/camo, they give us one of the best MSV2 hunters linkable with Monks?

19. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of characters in general, so I tend to just ignore them. Unless the new one has a really cool model. I did order the Monk so i'll probably use him too.

New Remote, I wonder what that'll be like. 2S 'HI' remote like the Rudra maybe? I'm guessing the Blue Wolf is a S6 TAG seeing as it has Duo. and AVA 2.

Edit: also they've changed the Shang Ji logo again.

20. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

3 Hundun's are going to do a lot of work.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation