1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaldström units leaked

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Knauf, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

That would actually be a really nice link.

Smoke to get there, Adil, three kuang shi you can sacrifice to get extra B in cc.

Real nice.

I once murdered someone in cc by throwing smoke over them and then having 4 kuang shi knife him.

Sedral likes this.
  2. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

I would be more excited for Adil + Zhanying Mad Traps + 3 Wu Ming.

Adil + Hsien + Zhanying \would also have my attention, although I think I would still prefer the Zhanying hacker.

Joametz likes this.
  3. Death

Death Well-Known Member

I don't see why they would keep both the Father Knight and KoJ in the game when they are nearly exactly the same unit right down to their loadouts. It does seem like the KoJ is merely a rename of the Father Knight rather than a new unit. Kind of disappointing.

the huanglong likes this.
  4. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

I would say there are quite a lot of things that are not there for C1, like Hundun's Hidden Deployment. I hope Jujak has some ace up his sleeve because if we get our 373535372th plain HI with a gun the community is not gonna react well.

#524 Benkei, Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    the huanglong likes this.
  5. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

No, but it sets a bad precedent. When ISS gets retooled for N4, I wouldn't be surprised if wildcard linkability got tossed around to some other imperial agents.

Azuset likes this.
  6. Paegis

Paegis Vincible Officer

I'm hoping that because the Jujak fills the niche of CQB HI (for a bargain price), it means the Shang Ji is getting some interesting changes.

7. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Can you please point me to those N4 profiles you've seen, mate? You can't? That's a shame. It did seem to me like you were just doom and glooming over there.

Chaserabinov likes this.
  8. Death

Death Well-Known Member

What exactly is going to change from now till N4 comes out? The dossier is going to be a complete lie and the KoJ will have a completely different set of loadouts? That seems unlikely.

Is the new Pano sectorial going to be bad? No. A bit boring? Yes. Nothing truly new has been shown to add to generic Pano. Maybe they are leaving to good stuff for last. One can hope but given its Pano, it seems unlikely.

Now compared this to what we've seen of Yu Jing, that new sniper at BS 13 is giving the faction a strong ARO piece in a faction that lacks them.

9. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

You're forgetting those old sculpts are getting resculpted. Cutter, Rems, Support packs etc have already all been confirmed for resculpts.

You are misunderstanding what they're doing with the Code 1 lists.

10. Nuada Airgetlam

Yes, sure it will. The N4 profiles will not be identical. The N4 profiles will not be a single loadout. Of course there will be things that will be greatly different.

You don't know the profiles, you don't know the N4 rules, you don't know the point costs. But you've already decreed.

11. Death

Death Well-Known Member

Ah we've seen what weapons the KoJ will have on their dossier. And it looks to be a Father Knight but with MA 2. I'd love to be wrong and somehow the Koji gets new and exciting weapons that don't match its dossier at all but given its Pano I don't see that happening. We don't get exciting profiles outside a few rare units like the glorious Zulu Cobra.

12. Nuada Airgetlam

And all the skills. And all the stats. And the point costs. And the changes to other units. And how changes in core rules affect the stats / skills / loadouts that remained "the same" and those which changed.

Just stop, please. You know nothing, John Death.

Stiopa likes this.
  13. Death

Death Well-Known Member

Well, I hope your right. I'd love to be wrong. But the previews are meant to excite us and thats certainly not what the KoJ did.

#533 Death, Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  14. SpectralOwl

It looked cool before the YJ video- finally a knight that can actually use CC somewhat reliably, and rare BTS 9 to boot! Then they dropped an equally priced Daofei that's even better than its N3 iteration and two characters that can't even fricking lose in CC against anything short of a Ninja for less than half the price.

miguelbarbo84 likes this.
  15. Nuada Airgetlam

It excites me for C1. Once we know how C1 plays and what the contents of coming packs are, rosters included, then we can judge. And it's really long until we know all about N4.

16. Death

Death Well-Known Member

I'll try and save my doom and gloom for when what I fear comes to past once N4 hits. :P

Nuada Airgetlam and Stiopa like this.
  17. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

PanO changes were always hit and miss, but the ratio of hits improved in the last few years. I'm cautiously optimistic about what N4 will mean for us.

Then again, KoJ are more likely to win a shootout, and can actually take a hit.

The fun part is that both YJ and PanO players are suffering from the greener grass syndrome ;)

18. SpectralOwl

I play both factions, but from the N3 perspective I think WB is clearly stronger. DTWs and Camo are king right now. However, major changes could balance it out a lot, especially if Dead is removed from Code 1 so you can Doctor anything no matter how overkilled, Camo's defensive order-wasting power is reduced or DTWs are slapped with a big reduction to damage.

19. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I’m sorry, but what? Dao Fei may be 1 less BS, but Mimetism -3 is generally better than 1 BS. Also KOJ’s ARM is only 1 more than the Dao Fei, hardly any more tankier.

20. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Only one model is active at a time. The active model of the two wins.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation