1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if CB made an infinity video game....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by dhellfox, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

I'm not English-speaking 100%, I wasn't suggesting that everything was inspired by Infinity.

Edit: but thank for your correction

2. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Checked, the Rimworld mod creator is likely a korean considering the two reviews posted were in the language. One was in November, so this person is around, and since the last update of the mod was in 2017 we must then assume they lost interest. This needs to be picked back up by somebody else that knows how to make Rimworld mods.
    Also, you're listing anything vaguely sci-fi/cyberpunk, that doesn't really mean it meshes well with Infinity (although i have to at the very least enthusiastically agree with the VA-11 Hall-A recommendation, and again must lament that the Overwatch universe is wasted on a generic plot/campaign-less game, that one does mesh very well, but what can you expect from Activision but crap?)

3. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Maybe the appropriate time for us to share some games in the cyberpunk atmosphere ? :slightly_smiling_face:

jherazob likes this.
  4. Ashtaroth

Ashtaroth Aragoto GP Organizer
    Warcor

There's Transistor (for those that liked Bastion).
    Technobabylon (for those that like point-n-click adventures).
    I like Dex... it's an hidden little gem of an Action RPG.
    Warhammer 40k Mechanicus does a good spin of Cyberpunk. It's true... however incredulous it may seem.
    Invisible Inc.

Just to name a few...

Wizzy, Barrogh and jherazob like this.
  5. Eclipse

Eclipse Spice Dealer

Good evening gentlemen, would you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior

DISCO ELYSIUM ??,,,

Wizzy and jherazob like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation