1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superfluid's SlowPaint Haqqislam

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Superfluid, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Superfluid

Superfluid Welcome to Svalarheima

You what...

I can see them, hmm. I wonder if it's because I used Google photos?

What's a good image hoster? I tried Imgur but the compression is brutal if not a user.

Edit : viewing on anonymous mobile can confirm links don't work. Will fix asap.

#21 Superfluid, Apr 10, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  2. Superfluid

Try now :)

Ben Kenobi likes this.
  3. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Works

Superfluid likes this.
  4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Looking good!

Superfluid likes this.
  5. Superfluid

[​IMG]

And then there were 3 more!

I've had a lot of time off work recently for various life things, and it has meant that i've actually been able to spend some meditative time painting late in the evening. So I got some good progress done!

I'm aware the prime job on the fiday is garbage, I did the best I could with it. I can only blame superfluid from over a year ago for that, but since my airbrush has carked it since i've decide to just roll with it. He is the most tabletop quality of the force, but it'll be fine. Hopefully he'll make up for it on the battlefield.

I love the Lasiq sniper model. So much fun to paint her, the billowing folds to her cloak and her dynamic pose.

Regardless, here are some butts:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bors, Engorn, Xeurian and 6 others like this.
  6. Superfluid

[​IMG]

These guys next ^^ :)

7. Superfluid

N-n-n-Necro!

I'm back. This has been a really Slow paint huh? A lot has happened for me in this last year, but i'm coming back to Infinity and trying to get my Haqq finished. I've sold off everything that isn't explicitly HB, so all the vanilla stuff is gone. I want to get a sectorial Finished, and bleeding into vanilla is counterproductive to that end.

I painted up 4 new guys, two old daylami, a fiday, and a spec ops pretending to be a asawira with a spitfire (has a converted one). That last one I forgot to get pics of, like an idiot. So here we are.

Working on Yasbir next.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On a sadder note, not sure if it's my eyes, or my attention to detail, patience, or deteriorating painting equipment that needs replacing- but my latest work is less good than the previous stuff I posted. Less tidy generally. Oh well, i'll try harder on the next model.

Oni, Xeurian, Golem2God and 3 others like this.
  8. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

I believe that everything will turn out well concerning your worry. Sometimes we are our worst critic and other people think your work is great. Cheer up. You work is great and you shall achieve work that matches you former standards.

Superfluid likes this.
  9. Superfluid

Due to the cheerleader effect, it all looks good when placed together, so to that end i'm quite pleased. Now that i'm into painting individual unique one-of type models now, I hope to spend more time.

I've got a fat juan juan sans backpack (the noodle one) that i've greenstuffed over his hole and i'm going to use him as an HVT. I hope to go all out on him.

Golem2God likes this.
  10. Superfluid

I painted again! Hoorah!

I went through a few other games over lockdown, including painting like 8 Underworlds Warbands, and a few Gaslands teams... and even a few other bits of Infinity, but now i'm back here.

Chickenbots! The best OG REMs in my opinion, and i've had these primed for about 2 years sat next to my actually painted Haqq.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also I painted my HVT for Haqqislam, which is just the Fat Juan Juan sans wings. Just a dude eating noodles. I love the implied narrative of havnig this guy being my HVT, Why is he so important? Is he a soldier that didn't realise he's in mortal danger whilst having his lunch? Is he like the adult son of someone important who joined the fight but actually is just a massive liability? Who knows, but he's apparently worth saving/killing.

jherazob, Golem2God and Koin-Koin like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation